Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem-Mark

Quick Critical+

92 posts in this topic
5 hours ago, The Sheriff of Nottingham said:

flowering at lightspeed

Some serious development in n the last few weeks,

Looks like it is going to yield very well indeed,

Great show so far mate:yep:

Take it easy, Jj:yinyang:

2 people like this

11 hours ago, The Sheriff of Nottingham said:

Quick Critical.

Quick Quality.

This girl is only 12 weeks old, yet she is pushing 9-10 foot tall. And I am happy to report that she is flowering at lightspeed! I fucking love you guys at Dinafem! :bong:

large.img_9425.jpg

large.img_9491.jpg

large.img_9435.jpg

large.img_9504.jpg

large.img_9433.jpg

large.img_9497.jpg

large.img_9498.jpg

large.img_9454.jpg

Looking good brother  :yep:

She's flowering fast let's hope she can stand up to this brutal weather :bong:

She still looks to have 3-4 weeks to go. Would you agree mate @The Sheriff of Nottingham?

All the best 

Mark..

3 people like this

6 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Some serious development in n the last few weeks,

Looks like it is going to yield very well indeed,

Great show so far mate:yep:

Take it easy, Jj:yinyang:

Thanks mate. Yeah she has done very well considering she was a late start. Can't fault this girl so far, solid 10/10 up until this point in terms of vigour, growth, resistance, bud maturation rate etc...

All the best!

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Looking good brother  :yep:

She's flowering fast let's hope she can stand up to this brutal weather :bong:

She still looks to have 3-4 weeks to go. Would you agree mate @The Sheriff of Nottingham?

All the best 

Mark..

I'm going to give her another 3 weeks anyway regardless, and chop around 10th October, which was my original plan. Hard to say because this is a new type of strain, I suppose there is a chance she could be ready in 2 weeks time, during week 6 of flower (given the quick flowering), or like you say it could be another 4 weeks. I will keep an eye on her. But 10th October is my chop date, give or take a few days.

Bloody weather is really deteriorating now though, we have just had a massive wind storm and loads of rain, and now we have close to freezing nighttime temperatures forecast at the start of next week. We have a low of 1 degree C forecast, which I have never seen before in September! This is going to be a big test for any plant. Let's hope this girl stands up to it!

Regards

3 people like this

41 minutes ago, The Sheriff of Nottingham said:

Bloody weather is really deteriorating now though, we have just had a massive wind storm and loads of rain, and now we have close to freezing nighttime temperatures forecast at the start of next week. We have a low of 1 degree C forecast, which I have never seen before in September! This is going to be a big test for any plant. Let's hope this girl stands up to it!

Oh this is going to be a test brother. Here In the Midlands the weather is crazy. Mad rain storms and winds must be high as I had a couple of girls both in over 100l of medium and they got flung 25m up my garden.

It's going to be a case of rude it out and wish for the best.

This has definitely been one if the strangest years I've known?

All the best 

Mark ..

3 people like this

@Dinafem-Mark You're definitely right about it being one of the strangest years. All that snow and freezing cold temps late on, in March! Then record breaking heat and drought in June & July. Only for us to get one of coldest, wettest August's on record. Now we have these vicious storms with some of the strongest winds I have ever seen and possibly my earliest frost on record here in the coming days! In 2016 my first frost was November 5th. This year it looks like it might be September 24th, with frost 5-6 weeks earlier than normal. What a topsy turvey, upside down season. We have gone from one extreme to the other. Let's hope October is drier and warmer than usual, although I am not holding out for it...

Perfect weather for autos this year though! They have already filled my jars! Can't beat those July/August harvests IMO. 

2 people like this

@The Sheriff of Nottingham By far one of the strangest seasons I've known and I've been outdoor gardening from 18 months old.

Autos have by far performed the best this season but with that said we do still have some photoperiod strains going and doing well :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

1 minute ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@The Sheriff of Nottingham By far one of the strangest seasons I've known and I've been outdoor gardening from 18 months old.

Autos have by far performed the best this season but with that said we do still have some photoperiod strains going and doing well :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Tell me about it mate. We have had two back to back overnight frosts now, with last night's frost particularly bad for this time of year. I had to scrape the car this morning. In September! I have never, ever seen frost in September. The earliest I have seen it down here is mid October. But it is usually last week of October / first week of November. Never September. I hope that isn't a sign of things to come for this winter... what an odd season. 

Lows around 1-2C tonight as well, with another frost possible, so may have to add another week onto the finishing time for that Quick Critical. No doubt these frosts will slow it down. The chillies and tomatoes are probably fucked. I was hoping to push my Reapers & super hot pods until late October, at least, but I reckon they will be dead by next week. What with the frosts rolling in 5-6 weeks earlier than normal... :wallbash:

1 person likes this

quick critical day 14

large.DSC02711.JPG

6 people like this

@samhigh Looks like they are getting ready to show the world what they can do  :yep:

How was the stretch or should I say how has the stretch been?

Thanks brother  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@samhigh Looks like they are getting ready to show the world what they can do  :yep:

How was the stretch or should I say how has the stretch been?

Thanks brother  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

the stretch was minimal maybe x1. you get caught up watching these flower had nice crowns in 6 days, there in with some remo clones and the buds are already double the size of the remo. if its ok i will post here in the strain guide, ill try to do it weekly so we can all see their progress.

sam

1 person likes this

@samhigh A weekly update would be great old friend  :yep:

I'll drop back in on the next :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

1 person likes this

quick critical day 21, only four weekly updates left........

large.DSC02714.JPGlarge.DSC02713.JPG

6 people like this

@samhigh Starting to stack up well brother  ;)

Past the halfway point :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

1 person likes this

qc day 28

large.DSC02715.JPG

5 people like this

Harvested on the 10th of October... Fully cooked stacked and smelling great.... Solid buds all the way down... 

No mold... 

Fantastic plant...thanks @Dinafem-Markfor the chance to grow this beaut! 

Will update on smoke report when it's cured.. 

large.IMG_20181009_180403007-936x1248.jpglarge.IMG_20181009_180409871-1248x1664.jpg

QC aka Quality Control 

Edited by MacGanja
6 people like this