Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem-Mark

Quick Critical+

92 posts in this topic

@Tete I think you did my friend  :yep:

Fire over mailing info please mate if not gone so already  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Right mornings :smoke:

Quick critical + 

As promised for mark I’ll start a diary soon.

Currently I have two on the go, I started them off in a bit of cocolarge.6AD0B272-82A5-4E48-BA25-C0D3BCCF64C4.jpeg

Both the seeds I popped came  straight up within 24 hours, they have continued to grow in the coco, Now they have been transferred into pot noodle containers full of holes, then placed in to my dwc pot lid.

I have never used dwc so I am winging it so to speak, my only real concern is the rez temp, been maxing out at 26degrees c,

far too hot, so I am now fucking about with ice packs, I could do with a cooler really, but they are quite dear, for what they are.

So I am going to practice a bit in the veg then get this show on the road for the flower show, will be happening in approx 5 weeks, see you there. :yinyang: Jj.

5 people like this

On 08/07/2018 at 9:11 AM, Jibba jabba said:

So I am going to practice a bit in the veg then get this show on the road for the flower show, will be happening in approx 5 weeks, see you there. :yinyang: Jj

I'll be there brother  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

1 person likes this

On 7/8/2018 at 4:11 AM, Jibba jabba said:

Right mornings :smoke:

Quick critical + 

As promised for mark I’ll start a diary soon.

Currently I have two on the go, I started them off in a bit of cocolarge.6AD0B272-82A5-4E48-BA25-C0D3BCCF64C4.jpeg

Both the seeds I popped came  straight up within 24 hours, they have continued to grow in the coco, Now they have been transferred into pot noodle containers full of holes, then placed in to my dwc pot lid.

I have never used dwc so I am winging it so to speak, my only real concern is the rez temp, been maxing out at 26degrees c,

far too hot, so I am now fucking about with ice packs, I could do with a cooler really, but they are quite dear, for what they are.

So I am going to practice a bit in the veg then get this show on the road for the flower show, will be happening in approx 5 weeks, see you there. :yinyang: Jj.

how are these getting along jibba just started a couple myself, wamted to see for myself 49 days of flower only one way to find out. lol

sam

3 people like this

Not to good to be honest @samhigh I was practicing with dwc, no chiller, 27.c rot is the quick story, managed a couple of clones tho, so just a bit behind, but still going, cheers mate.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

1 person likes this

@samhigh You doing a diary brother? 

I hope DR is doing well?

Or did he get his revenge lol

All the best 

Mark..

1 person likes this

@Jibba jabba nice save with the clones,any hydro is very unforgiving. i wont attempt it without a sealed room with climate control.

@Dinafem-Mark yes i will do a diary on the quick critical,just started them so i will get something going soon,i will say germed and was above ground in less than 3 days hope they flower that quick. going to do a longer veg, the critical has always yielded well for me so i thought i would give them some extra veg time and a little lst. DR is doing well early flowering but looking good, holding her own with the pmd,

sam

2 people like this

1 hour ago, samhigh said:

DR is doing well early flowering but looking good

Your the only person except out old friend Mr magoo who has this strain lol

You know the background and my dad's view on feminized seeds so I hope she turns out well :yep:

Or will the old man get his revenge lol

I don't see how it can go wrong. Famous last words  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

1 person likes this

Reporting for duty...

Quick Critical, 6 weeks old... germed late on 22nd June...

large.IMG_8545.JPG

large.IMG_8547.JPGlarge.IMG_8548.JPG

large.IMG_8546.JPG

She's currently around 5ft tall now and looks like she will start properly flowering in a matter of days. Pre-flowering has already thoroughly commenced.

If she starts flowering in the next few days, I would potentially be looking at a 1st October harvest I reckon, after factoring in the 6-7 weeks of flowering... that would still be nice and early, considering she was germed late, after the summer solstice.

4 people like this

@The Sheriff of Nottingham Considering she was a late plant out she is showing some nice vigour mate  :bong:

A fair size plant ready to put on a flower show  :yep:

This should be fun and please keep us updated on the flower phase of our new quick critical  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

2 people like this

Just thought I would provide some updates on that late start Quick Critical...

Pics are from a few days ago... and you can really see the difference in size since the last update 3 weeks ago...

The net barrier is around 5 ft high (due to red deer), so this Quick Critical has to be pushing 8 foot now, easy... and she wasn't even germinated until 22nd June!

large.img_9056.jpglarge.img_9055.jpg

large.img_9138.jpglarge.img_9137.jpg

large.img_9140.jpg

large.img_9062.jpg

The side branches go right down to the ground, with bud sites everywhere, but it is hard to see because of the surrounding undergrowth which I need to cut back, which I will do on my next visit. 

Stay posted, because the flower show is just kicking off :) 

:yinyang:

5 people like this

@The Sheriff of Nottingham Considering she was a late plant out that growth has been explosive  :yep:

Let's see what's she's got now that she has entered bloom. This is going to be a fun one  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
2 people like this

i have a couple of qc vegging never ran a quick strain before do they flower quicker than the usual 2 weeks or do they mature faster at the end.n

i am going to do a flowering journal on these when i start to flower the 49  day count down.

large.DSC02701.JPG

5 people like this

@samhigh Looking good brother  ;)

Let's see what these girl's can do in bloom. Your going to be impressed  with the flower show :yep:

I hope DR is also performing well?

Thanks for the update old friend  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
1 person likes this

Quick Critical.

Quick Quality.

This girl is only 12 weeks old, yet she is pushing 9-10 foot tall. And I am happy to report that she is flowering at lightspeed! I fucking love you guys at Dinafem! :bong:

large.img_9425.jpg

large.img_9491.jpg

large.img_9435.jpg

large.img_9504.jpg

large.img_9433.jpg

large.img_9497.jpg

large.img_9498.jpg

large.img_9454.jpg

8 people like this