Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem-Mark

Quick Critical+

18 posts in this topic

@Tete I think you did my friend  :yep:

Fire over mailing info please mate if not gone so already  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Right mornings :smoke:

Quick critical + 

As promised for mark I’ll start a diary soon.

Currently I have two on the go, I started them off in a bit of cocolarge.6AD0B272-82A5-4E48-BA25-C0D3BCCF64C4.jpeg

Both the seeds I popped came  straight up within 24 hours, they have continued to grow in the coco, Now they have been transferred into pot noodle containers full of holes, then placed in to my dwc pot lid.

I have never used dwc so I am winging it so to speak, my only real concern is the rez temp, been maxing out at 26degrees c,

far too hot, so I am now fucking about with ice packs, I could do with a cooler really, but they are quite dear, for what they are.

So I am going to practice a bit in the veg then get this show on the road for the flower show, will be happening in approx 5 weeks, see you there. :yinyang: Jj.

4 people like this

On 08/07/2018 at 9:11 AM, Jibba jabba said:

So I am going to practice a bit in the veg then get this show on the road for the flower show, will be happening in approx 5 weeks, see you there. :yinyang: Jj

I'll be there brother  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor