Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Swanner

Which strain to go for ?

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

54 minutes ago, Swanner said:

Thanks everyone.. I really appreciate the tips.

Unfortunately Mephisto isn’t an option where I am and I don’t like getting seeds posted from abroad but I’ll check them out next time I’m away. 

I’ll also definitely check out dinafem and white widow. I suppose white widow is a classic everyone has to grow at least once..

I completely forgot about auto night queen. That was my first attempt and I made a complete balls of it but it was still a great vape. Super plant, covered in trichomes. I think I only got one out 5 seeds to germinate but that was down to my own ignorance..

That plant grew in really hot cramped conditions and turned out sweet. I’m definitely going to give that another go and do it right this time..

As for storage, i just can’t seem to get one going. I fill up a few jars and vape them till they’re near gone and the next batch is ready. 

Not complaining though :-)

I've just done dinafem white widow auto cbd and dinafem critical+ auto cbd and they both yielded great for autos tbf.      smoke report to come.

my other dinafem grow industrial plant auto cbd was a great grow tbf, dead easy for lst and tucking and nutes etc and yielded great, probably my favourite grow yet in all honesty, nice tasty big buds sticky as hell and came down in 70 days, i will grow this everytime in a perpetual grow its that good in my opinion, not a super eyes blurry smoke and a giggly smoke in general use but as relaxing as u could get,  its in all honest a DAD type  weed "stoned but fully functional."

Edited by itsmeithink
3 people like this

Thanks again..

I have 7 Dutch Passion AKQ and 5 Dinafem WW seeds on their way to me now..

Also plenty more options to try next time on the thread so much obliged.. 

I just started the final 2 GG#4’s and they’ve popped the shells. 

That’s 10 out of 10 germinated. I’m well impressed and will definitely grow it again soon. Highly recommended if you haven’t tried it :-)

2 people like this

On 4/30/2018 at 10:45 PM, itsmeithink said:

I've just done dinafem white widow auto cbd and dinafem critical+ auto cbd and they both yielded great for autos tbf.      smoke report to come.

my other dinafem grow industrial plant auto cbd was a great grow tbf, dead easy for lst and tucking and nutes etc and yielded great, probably my favourite grow yet in all honesty, nice tasty big buds sticky as hell and came down in 70 days, i will grow this everytime in a perpetual grow its that good in my opinion, not a super eyes blurry smoke and a giggly smoke in general use but as relaxing as u could get,  its in all honest a DAD type  weed "stoned but fully functional."

Ha that made me chuckle! :) 

Will you give me a shout when you post up the widow report dude? I've got one a week or so away from chopping, be interesting see what you think :skin_up:

Industrial plant cbd sounds right up my street too, I might have to stick it on the shopping list..

1 person likes this

On 05/05/2018 at 11:01 PM, Openairbud said:

Ha that made me chuckle! :) 

Will you give me a shout when you post up the widow report dude? I've got one a week or so away from chopping, be interesting see what you think :skin_up:

Industrial plant cbd sounds right up my street too, I might have to stick it on the shopping list..

yes course i will shout you m8, :yep:

is yours a white widow auto cbd. ?

I'm gonna give it a first go on saturday or sunday as by then its had 7 days drying in tent with lights out and on 18-20 degrees, with 30-50 humidity.

"i thought they were well dry enough at the end of 7 days, i usually wait 14 but they were going into the territory of overdrying tbh"

and then they have been in mason jars 14 days since  i think with 62% bovedas in them and burped daily and then shook every day,

they have fattened and moistened back up lovely in all honesty , dryish at first but now you can feel the moisture/stickyness when you press them..:yep:

my brother who is a seasoned enthusiast lol, is going to give it a trial tonight as he has been pestering me since i chopped them, he only had access to street weed in the past and will not smoke anything but industrial plant auto cbd now ( costs me a fortune lol ) as he loves the mellowness and no silliness, and the downright sleeping quality of it , toke enough and it will put you into a sleep like no other with no groggy weed hangovers heavy indica give you..

i will update my thread later tonight with his initial report,..  :yep:

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@itsmeithink Yea it's the auto cbd..  

Sounds like yours will be ready for a taste by the weekend mate, happy days.:)

How many days did you let them go? 

Edit: oops just realised I checked your diary the other day and is says how long in there :smokin:

Edited by Openairbud
2 people like this

15 minutes ago, Openairbud said:

@itsmeithink Yea it's the auto cbd..  

Sounds like yours will be ready for a taste by the weekend mate, happy days.:)

How many days did you let them go? 

i chopped them on day 78 , i left them longer than ipacbd , but needs must and i had to chop them in all honesty as a security issue.

they all had mainly brown pistils and showing loads of amber trichomes, i would of left them a bit longer to aid in my insomnia, but needs must.

they were really easy tbf , i grew 4 of these and a critical+ auto cbd and reaped a good yield for time invested in all honesty . i ran into issues with the different plants needing/wanting to use different rates of notes but stuck by my rules of u all get the same and they all come round to my way of thinking ,  not the best scientific route but worked for me

diary is here:  

industrial plant auto cbd were easier in all honesty, these things grew them selves , upped the nutes weekly to 1ml calmag and 3ml bloom  i think and yielded great and the smoke is just blissful .

3 people like this

Nice one thanks for the info :yinyang:

1 person likes this

Mephisto is a good shout shame they are not a viable option, they have dropped a few more Artisnals recently Forum Stomper and Strawberry Nuggets which look delicious and the Orange Diesel which is from LSG's ODv3. Ive just popped a Strawberry Nugget, ended up with twins which are both strong usually the one becomes a runt but not this time :). Always had good results from Fastbuds too, their Green Crack is spanking.

1 person likes this