Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Bud Wiser

Sounds like breakfast ..

26 posts in this topic

Beautiful! My vision of wonderland, not sure we need Alice in it though.  :yep:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/17/2018 at 8:04 PM, Bud Wiser said:

 

I was curious too .. I was a bit unsure at first, but now I'm happy ... my two showgirls went into the soil today, and I think you're right, this decent weather does look set to last a while, hell it's supposed to be summer ffs, and the plants are much hardier than people think, I've seen friend's plants in Canada under snow and still surviving!

 

large.OutGrpfrt-ground-May17.jpglarge.CrSour-ground-May17.jpg

 

Lots of nice side branching coming on now, especially the Outdoor Grapefruit.

They've both had the Royal treatment, being as there's a wedding goin' on :) ... top-of-the-range mycohorrzial and bacterial inoculants, soil that was prepped last autumn with everything I could think of, and a healthy childhood.

Now it's all up to the sun god in the sky. All I need to do is water now and again. And fuss!

 

The garden still has one slot left .. I have 3 beauties that are difficult to chose from .. if only all of life's problems were like this, eh?

 

large.Homegarden-nearly-full-May17.jpg

 

I'm putting my four photoperiods in the 'corners' .. I've slipped 3 autos inbetween, they'll be done by mid-end July, the Female Seeds strains are sandwiching an auto on the left side.

The bushy one on the right's a DP Passion #1 .. I've had her going since Feb, I'm going to topiary her into a giant football, hopefully in time for the World Cup! ;)

 

This is the greenhouse today ... you just can't have too many, can you?

 

large.Greenhouse2018-May17.jpg

 

A lot of autos .. about 11 strains I think.

Happy days.

 

:yep:

 

 

Showladies ready to take off! Nice one BW, I am sure they will enjoy the special plot you prepared for them ;) topping is also working well as far as I see.

Under the snow? That would be a lovely view.

 

That's a proper greenhouse :D quite some ladies eh! Looks like you'll have your hands full in the next months!

 

All the best,
Mr B.

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Greenhouse looks great.... in fact it all looks great!

 

All the best BW.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

It's been a cracking May and June so far ...

My guerilla examples aren't doing so well, largely because of my shit plot-hunting skills!

However ...

 

Outdoor Grapefruit .. now topped once or twice, and due again ...

 

large.OutdoorGrapefruit-midJune.jpg

 

And Critical Sour ...

 

large.CriticalSourt-midJune.jpg

 

Still early days.

I've had the odd slug and caterpillar fuck-up my topiary objectives, I hit back with a spray solution of garlic/coriander/chilli(hot) & root ginger. Strained.

 

:yep:

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Bud Wiser said:

largely because of my shit plot-hunting skills!

lollollol

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/20/2018 at 10:05 PM, Bud Wiser said:

My guerilla examples aren't doing so well, largely because of my shit plot-hunting skills!

:D and lol

 

 

Hello BW,

Glad to see the Outdoor G. and the Critical S. doing well, they look quite beautiful actually. Great job :)

And it's also nice that you topped them several times, we will have the chance to observe how they react to such a technique. As far as I see, they are already enjoying it ;)

In some cases I used garlic and chili seeds but good to know that coriander and root ginger can work well too.

Thanks for the updates mate, hope you'll have some warm and sunny weeks this month!

Take care,
Mr B.

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

The weather's been kind ...

 

Outdoor Grapefruit .. just getting ready for her flowering run.

 

large.OGrpfrt-Jul8-1.jpglarge.OGrpfrt-Jul8-2.jpglarge.OGrpfrt-Jul8-3.jpg

 

Critical Sour .. slightly behind the Grapefruit, less daily sunshine quota ...

 

large.CSour-Jul6-1.jpglarge.CSour-Jul6-2.jpglarge.CSour-Jul6-3.jpg

 

This is the best of my guerilla attempt, the rest are similar or worse !! lol

Oh well, you grow and learn, eh? ....

 

large.CSour-Jul6-gg.jpg

 

The home garden beauties are going to be beasts though .. fingers crossed the weather keeps up and we win the World Cup !! :yep:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Oh, just a quickie .. I just scrolled back and looked at some earlier photos of the garden .. he he ... doesn't time fly? lol

 

large.GardenJuly8th.jpg

 

We're having a good summer, what can I say? :naughty:

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnsanely jealous ..what a fuckin lovely grow patch you got ..we had similar many many years ago ...oh your sooo lucky ..and greenfingered those plants are glorious ..mind out in about a week ..i here from the allotment chaps maybe 3 days of rain ..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 09/07/2018 at 5:06 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnsanely jealous ..what a fuckin lovely grow patch you got ..we had similar many many years ago ...oh your sooo lucky ..and greenfingered those plants are glorious ..mind out in about a week ..i here from the allotment chaps maybe 3 days of rain ..

Thanks Vince ... I'm on it, I have an auto plot getting chopped early tomorrow .. we've got a week of rain on it's way, great for the drought-ridden photos, not-so-good for the almost-finished autos!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/8/2018 at 7:15 PM, Bud Wiser said:

The weather's been kind ...

 

Outdoor Grapefruit .. just getting ready for her flowering run.

 

large.OGrpfrt-Jul8-1.jpglarge.OGrpfrt-Jul8-2.jpglarge.OGrpfrt-Jul8-3.jpg

 

Critical Sour .. slightly behind the Grapefruit, less daily sunshine quota ...

 

large.CSour-Jul6-1.jpglarge.CSour-Jul6-2.jpglarge.CSour-Jul6-3.jpg

 

This is the best of my guerilla attempt, the rest are similar or worse !! lol

Oh well, you grow and learn, eh? ....

 

large.CSour-Jul6-gg.jpg

 

The home garden beauties are going to be beasts though .. fingers crossed the weather keeps up and we win the World Cup !! :yep:

 

Hey BW! Gorgeous plants my friend, they are almost perfect :D Topping it several times created some branchy beauties, impressive for real. 

Both Critical S. and Outdoor G. are beautiful ladies, though I find the first one much more attractive. Critical Sour is way less leafy, that's kind of interesting.

That Outdoor Grapefruit look so alive, so healthy and happy :) awesome job @Bud Wiser. And preflowering already?

 

Thanks a lot for these quality pictures,  much appreciated.

 

Take care,
Mr B.

 

 

 

 

On 7/8/2018 at 7:20 PM, Bud Wiser said:

Oh, just a quickie .. I just scrolled back and looked at some earlier photos of the garden .. he he ... doesn't time fly? lol

 

large.GardenJuly8th.jpg

 

We're having a good summer, what can I say? :naughty:

Wow...Jeez man!!! That looks fantastic :woot:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now