Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

smokie1 b c f c

what new strains are you growing this year. indoors, and outdoors

45 posts in this topic

Hopefully find a keeper amongst my 6 disco girls, if so I’ll be running that. Also got plenty of interesting subbie beans I can’t wait to get cracking with -

Silver AK x Animal Stomper

GG4 mix (gg4 x super orange glue and cherry posh if I’ve remembered correctly!?)

Marmalade x Cherry Posh OG

Big up the breeders who donated these, I’m sorry my memories too shite to remember who you are :headpain:

Also have a few UGORG offerings if I get the time!

Oh and a pack of Real Gorilla’s Fast Diesel to chuck outdoors somewhere. Not done it for a few years so be interesting what these turn out like :yep:

Aphat :spliff:

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

yeah @Smokebelch  its a pheno hunt this life ehh. its a good time when there ready to sample. 

how can i forget the seedsmans stuff. :wallbash:

i have there power africa, plus a seed left of there power africa x mk ultra fast, i thought that strain was real nice for a fast version, so had to try the original power africa. got there c99 x blueberry and another i cant remember ? to try in there indoor comp this year.:smokin:so big up seedsman too, even tho you called me a tos... lol its all good, while smoking bud...

im stoned today, lol this serious kush ,and auto colorado cookies cocktail joint has whooped me. 

some real good seeds in the subbys section for sure. im skint at the moment, im gutted as i missed out on the malibu pie. anything with animal stomper i have seen on here has looked real nice.

the psychosis x amimal stomper looked banging too. :hippy:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
3 people like this

@smokie1 b c f c ital be my first run of seedsman this year. Especially looking forward to the Jungle Wreck :)

2 people like this

yeah @JamJar  i neally went for the jungle wreck regulars. went with skunk#1 regs i did. 

there great seeds for sure, the power africa x mk utra fast i grew was killer smoke, super tasty. :smokin:

3 people like this

Got some new bits warming up to be ready for the xmas run. 

We have SLK x Blockhead   from Chimera and also have his Incense Haze x Chem D

1 person likes this

new strains for me this year are

dinamed

DFG

amnesia

lemon auto

lemon juice express

autoultimate

royal mazar

2 people like this

Chocolate G String by Hairy Crouton Genetics...

@Gojitangie  Sounds like it was a name made up by Brasseye

4 people like this

some nice flavors then people. :yinyang:

im about to fill my tent tonight of my humboldts em dog, plus there new tester seeds, ive popped 4 platinum yeti f3 and 3 gift of fire f2 to go in the tent aswell . looking forwards to them, and my real gorilla seeds sour orange diesel and zkittzo's the zkittzo's smell real fruity, there going in the tent too, so its gonna be a fruity strain fest for sure. il upload pics of them in here from my diary's as they grow. :oldtoker:

best of luck finding something nice from these new strains people. keep your new gear coming all. its good too see what everyone's growing from these new seed strains. 

peace:skin_up:

3 people like this

+1 on the Platinum Yeti F3 and Girft of Fire F2. Lucky enough to be testing out these genetics with smokie.

Got 8 Malibu Pie F2 subbie seeds on the go right now week 6 into flower. Really looking forward to smoking and re-vegging these, they're looking absolutely stellar. Also got some Swiss Skunk AKA Super Cheese AKA Deep Shag, Chronic Thunder and Master Kush on the go (although not new strains), with one pheno from each looking really good. HSO's Sapphire OG is my new favourite strain to grow so I'll be keeping a mum from current grow for the future.

Others I'll be trying for the first time this year include Mango Sapphire, Amherst Sour Diesel, Sour 76 and Bubba 76. Also got some various Disco Biscuit crosses from subbie seeds that I'm going to try my best to make room for.

5 people like this

gona pop  lemon garlic og 710 headband lemon gold drops freebies and either a pack of no names or madgizs golden tiger x smile

2 people like this

just hoping i get a harvest this year ... 

3 people like this

Should receive my prize today, HSO EWE 2 AND MANGO SAPPHIRE. :yep:

3 people like this

My most recent addition to my lineup is Critical Kush from RQS, I watched a few grow room tours on YouTube and almost everyone of them had Critical Kush which looked beautiful so thought I'd give it a go,  I've had a couple of issues as I run all different strains at the same time,  the Kush doesn't like nutrients as much as my other girls and I almost lost them to overdose, I've had to mix up their nutrients separately at very low doses,  if I go any lower I might as well just give them plain water lol 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I am doing a Dinafem test grow at the moment with Purple Moby Dick and The Purps#1, also in the mix are Remo Chemo and Strawberry Amnesia. There is a comprehensive diary in the Dinafem Sub Forum.

After that I have been invited to do another UK420 test grow, this time unrealeased reg strains from Humboldt Seeds. Bubba76, Sour76, Gift of Fire F2 and Platinum Yeti F3. I am very exited about having the opportunity to be involved in this.

After that I won a load of seeds from Dinafem and will be doing some quick version strains. Quick Kush, Critical 2.0 and California Hash Plant and I will be getting some Sweet Seeds Quick strains to bung in as well.

Edited by Smokebelch
4 people like this