Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

smokie1 b c f c

what new strains are you growing this year. indoors, and outdoors

45 posts in this topic

hi all. as the title says, what are you going to grow this year that are new flavor's ? 

im growing out some lemon zkittes by d/p. plus some bubba island kush d/p. 

all so got some sweet seeds from a comp win , i chose gorilla girl, and cream 47. on there way in the post. :hippy:

and from HSO i am running dr greenthumbs em dog, and amherst sour diesel. at the mo there on flower.

all so from humboldt seed org, are the bubba's gift, and there mango sapphire. going to pop them soon. 

plus i have some zkittzo's and sour orange diesel from real gorilla seeds in early veg. 

and all so from RGSC, cheers @panik i have some auto's to germ for outdoors in the garden in pots. they are the auto tangie, plus the auto lemonade og's. 

and last up, i have the new dinafem strains. the purps#1, and purple moby dick. so there my new flavor's im growing this year pheno hunting guys n girls. :yinyang:

please post up what your running this year, indoors or outdoors folks. on your pheno hunt, lets see what your running this year ? :smokin:

keep it green, and lean. :smoke:

7 people like this

New flavours for me include Fruitbowl from Karma Genetics and Dinafem Sweet Deep Grapefruit which are currently at 5.5 weeks in flower.

When they are finished I am running a Dinafem Multistrain grow the Purps#1, Purple Moby Dick, Remo Chem, Diesel, Dinachem and Strawberry Amnesia.

After that I don’t know but I have a big seed collection so lots to choose from.

4 people like this

This year, that has a while left yet, but as of late I am growing right now,

Dinafem seeds,Purple moby dick

Purps#1

Hso, Bubbas gift,

and unknown breeder Gsc,(still)

Nearly forgot me zkittzo from real gorilla seeds.

Once these are all jarred up I am planning on running some more of Hso's Bubbas gift and some black dog indoors, also I have some freebie beans from rgsc easy sat, anyone had a go of this, is it any good outside @panik ? as they are from the gorilla himself, would be ashamed to keep them indoors,so I am gonna try my best to get out and sort out a small plot.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

3 people like this

I have just ran a couple of Emerald Mango by HSO/

My next run, by request, will be Female seeds Dream Berry and Chem OG. I ran a Blur Dream cut for a long time, so will be interested to see how the Dream Berry turns out.

Mad Elf:bong:

3 people like this

Deja vu 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

A bit of everything this year, current count up until today is 83 strains this year and about 20-30 still to go this year, been one of my largest simultaneous phenohunts.

Only surprise grow for me this year will be two new strains from Female Seeds, who asked me if I would be up for a test grow of their Dream Berry and Chem OG.
Nice to know I am still seen as a grower instead of only a breeder for ISM.

Edited by amsterdammer
7 people like this

just finished 2 starfighter crosses with stardawg

one is a small girl with lovley colours and lots of resin, the other is a bit of a beast with a fuel  nose on it .

both are very resinous .

im doing some malab pies and some chemey jones later on in the year with some orange cookie monster and some tangie sherbert .

2 people like this

Indoors: 

Dinafem Blue Kush

HSO Bubba's Gift

Outdoors:

Dinafem Critical+ 2.0

Dinafem Dinamed CBD 

HSO Blue Dream Auto

RGSC Mighty Freeze

RGSC Patriot Medicine 

maybe some more indoors after the current strains not sure what maybe some creme caramel. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I am testing a few strains for Sterquillinis Seeds. All autos all indoors.

KONG

YETI

Dark and Stormy

Audrey 2

Miami Vice

Cuba Libra

Green Crack

This is YETI.....Green Crack x Gorilla Glue............i thinl it may be backcrossed with another crack mixed but im not sure.

1SQdy0s.jpg

Edited by SavageGarden
3 people like this

Just popped a couple of Northern Soul , Skunk #1 x Northern lights ..... just finished some Killer Kush .. and just about to plant some Sweet Cheese 

2 people like this

some good stuff growing then people. :yinyang:

i never new there was another thread, but this is for mostly new strains... 

anyhow, some great strains on the list people. HSO are getting allot grew out, plus RGSC i see. love growing new stuff me, its like a kid on x mass morning come taste test time. lol 

shout out to @HSOmark and dinafem/HSO too for getting there seeds out to try on here. 

its gonna be a good new year for seed strains i think, lots of gg#4 / gsc , and zkittles crosses out now. 

il update in here on my new gear when harvested. 

thanks for your comments all. keep them coming as you grow the new stuff out. :hippy:

keep it green, and lean. :smoke:

3 people like this

ive just done a few gg#4 orignal cut well ive had her for around 3years now .

she was the biggest ive taken her with half green and half purple buds. grown under 630w of cmh she looks and smells wonderful.

6 people like this

@smokie1 b c f c I am the same as you dude, It’s all about popping seeds for me and anticipation on what I am going end up with, it’s always exiting when you get to taste them all after it’s dried.

Lots of variety is nice too too and the best thing I did was learn how to manage multistrain seeds grows. I have 10 different strains on hand and more flowering out now. 

3 people like this

Strains from Dinafem

Purple Moby Dick 

Purps #1

Dinamed CBD Auto

Deep Sweet Grapefruit 

Real Gorilla Seeds

Kushty

Lemonade OG 

HSO

Chemdog

Lemon Thai Kush 

Bubbas Gift

Sweet Seeds

Gorilla Girl

Sweet Amnesia Haze

Seedsman Seeds

Jungle Wreck 

California Orange 

Original Skunk #1

lol im a busy boy

4 people like this

popped   dinafem mint chocolate og

dinafem white widow autos

humboldt lemon juice express

dutch passion autoultimate

dinamed cbd autos

and just put dutch passion charlotes angel cbd into  damp paper towels .......  and will  also be popping purple orange cbd (dinafem)  and  some critical sour  and outdoor grapefruit  from female seeds  when it eventually warms up ......

i have a good handfull of  big bud cheese  seeds  here too ... but i dont know what to do with them ?

3 people like this