Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BLhaze

Seedsman outdoor contest - Auto Blue - Blue Cush Auto - PA x MKUltra fast - c99 x BB fast - Somango

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Auto Blue - Blue Cush Auto Fast - power africa x MK fast - c99 x Blueberrys fast - Somango 

Edited by J Trich
title contest rules
1 person likes this

3 hours ago, BLhaze said:

Auto Blue - Blue Cush Auto Fast - power africa x MK fast - c99 x Blueberrys fast - Somango 

Just the autos for now.. I will update with pics in good time..

Hey good BLhaze.. but please edit Title thread under contest rule.. thanks, good luck & happy run!!

- Open a thread with the title "Seedsman Indoor Contest” followed by the name of your chosen strain or "Seedsman Outdoor Contest” followed by the name of your chosen strain.

1 person likes this

Not too much to show just yet, the rest of the strains will be started tonight :yinyang:

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

next update there will be alot more to see :) 

3 people like this

Showing cute little ones!!

1 person likes this

Quick update on the young ones! 

large.image.jpeg

i did germ a single Somango seed but it was a no show.. Ill hopefully get one going before the window closes :) 

1 person likes this

Looking happy, just a thing, these are the final containers for the autoflowering plants? if not, I would recommend transplanting asap, autoflowering plants tend to bloom when the roots have colonized the entire container, it is preferable to give final pots from the first days.

1 person likes this

@J Trich i know mate... Iv tagged you in a comment on my outdoor diary explains why they have not been transplanted yet... Im hoping to have it done in the next couple of days.. And ill update asap also :yep:

1 person likes this

Ello ello! Autos are now out at the the plot and in theor final pots. Hopefully them being in smaller pots longer than should hasnt stnuted or triggered flowering earlier.. Fingers crossed... It couldnt be helped on my part but hey ho... Time will tell! They are amoungst the bunch.. Ill get more detailed updates done from now on... Its all a rush atm :yinyang:

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

next update should have some lovely looking pictures :yep:  

3 people like this

yehh.. nice spot for your garden.. all looking great!!

Just these to go out next :yep: this time next week hopefully :yinyang: looking well so far 

large.image.jpeg

2 people like this

1 week today these have been out.. Some are showing pistols so the early flowering may have happened..... Or they may still stay in veg... Im hoping the latter! Looking nice and healthy though! 

The rest will be out tomorrow :yinyang:

large.5b048a070b678_20180522_1751111.jpglarge.20180522_175347.jpglarge.5b048f45a9bd3_jpeg(1).jpg 

4 people like this

Looking good.. and yes auto blue seem closing.. possibly getting a small plant with a very compact cola, wishing the best!!

2 people like this

Good luck dude.

Last time I done autos, this was many years ago and they were shit back then but they have improved alot over the years, so I will be watching these and see how they fair out. 

Atb 

Perk

1 person likes this

big update with big buds :george: lets get started! 

PA x MK fast

large.IMAG0126.jpg

C99 x BB fast

large.IMAG0128.jpg

now for the autos, both have now been chopped and smelling fineeee! 

Auto Blue (slight runt) 

large.IMAG0201.jpg

very leafy but id say this was an auto runt. ACA :george: very pungent though! smells like a lemon haze type! very piney and sweet! Lovely. need to check the history of this one.. 

Auto Blue Cush

large.IMAG0133.jpglarge.IMAG0134.jpglarge.IMAG0136.jpglarge.IMAG0137.jpglarge.IMAG0140.jpglarge.IMAG0138.jpglarge.IMAG0202.jpglarge.IMAG0203.jpg

this was very small but stacked on a load! would love to see these at full potential! no rough start and straight into final pots, can imagine them to be monsters! this one not so pungent just yet.. will have to see what curing brings out! smells very musky kush like... got a slight berrys smell to it also :yinyang:

3 people like this

Yeah congrats for the AFs, sticky buds .. and the FAST looking spectacular .. nice job!! :bong:

1 person likes this