Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Moobman

Moobman gets shwifty in the greenhouse

64 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Welcome to my lazy diary 

Here are two tins i got my seeds from 

large.20180418_154920-734x1305.jpg

Here are two seeds germinating in kitchen  paper one is i will let you guess what strains they are 

large.20180418_154659-1305x734.jpg

Edited by Moobman
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

CRITICAL  JACK AUTO AND HAZE 2.0 AUTO DINAFEM DAY 1

they have popped  their heads up! I planted in canna terra pro about 15 litre pots not sure which is which but i will know when they are done the plants grow the same and share similar  genetics so fuck itlarge.20180421_091213-459x816.jpglarge.20180421_091155-459x816.jpg

Edited by Moobman
4 people like this

Good luck with the grow @Moobman!

I'm also running a critical jack in the greenhouse so will follow this if that's ok :D

won't be planting till mid-late may so be good to see how the earlier plant out fares in comparison :yep:

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, LivelyUpYourself said:

Good luck with the grow @Moobman!

I'm also running a critical jack in the greenhouse so will follow this if that's ok :D

won't be planting till mid-late may so be good to see how the earlier plant out fares in comparison :yep:

Ill be putting a few out in late may as well  got a few more tasty strains to try

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

large.DbaF1pBXcAAQSpF.jpghi @Moobman , not sure wether you seen my intro post , not important , but i said in there i wanted to ask about outdoor growing . could i possibly share a pic here with you as i am a novice but have had two purple bud seeds germinate and out in the greenhouse for a few days . not really sure what to expect at this time of growth and was really unsure wether i had germinated too early . i have seeds to do later if these fail .

Edited by delta1
1 person likes this

They look good to me @delta1delta1 are they autos ? 

yes they are autos . purple bud auto white label from sensi seeds . i didnt want to get expensive seeds as this is my first attempt . im not sure if they are meant to be further on because they seem to have been like this for about three days . i'm guessing if i had them indoors with lights etc they would be but im hoping to do it all outside . im not even sure if thats a good idea .

Yeah your not going to get amazing growth outdoors untill temps constantly hit above 18+ degrees and night temps stay above 12 degrees i would get yourself a few more seeds to plant mid may if possible

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Moobman said:

Yeah your not going to get amazing growth outdoors untill temps constantly hit above 18+ degrees and night temps stay above 12 degrees i would get yourself a few more seeds to plant mid may if possible

thanks , just kinda eager to get something going . i wont be dissapointed if these fail but will defo do some more for mid may :skin_up:

DINAFEM HAZE 2.0 DAY 1 PART 2 

Germinated another haze 2.0 this time soaked in water then straight into soil ill only put this one into a 5 -7 litre pot as i cant have to many large plants on the go at once 

large.20180425_092159-459x816.jpg

2 people like this

hey @Moobman   do you mind me sharing my pics here ? a few days later , i want to know as a beginner , i soaked the seeds overnight ,  put them in soil and put them in the greenhouse , will these grow or am i wasting time ?large.Db0jGUBW4AEzi7m.jpg

2 people like this

Good luck @Moobman!!!! Can't wait to crack my auto's :) planning on poping them mid may ish maybe a week into may, Got automazar's however my DFG's and The 7's are flying man haha looking forward to this one!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@delta1delta1 mate stop worrying they will grow weed is easy to grow just keep them in the greenhouse and if its to cold bring them in for a night.

Pot them up at 14 days and have a decent wet dry cycle with your watering and they will grow.

One more thing you should keep your pots with the seeds in somewhere warm untill they pop then put them in the greenhouse

Edited by Moobman
2 people like this

HAZE 2.0 AND CRITICAL JACK AUTO 

So heres the 3 sisters its day 10 or 11 for the haze 2.0 and the critical jack autos in big pots day 6 for the haze 2.0 in the little pot they have gone a bit floppy so ive put them out in the wind to make them a bit more robust still just on the odd bit of water 

large.20180501_125907-459x816.jpg

3 people like this

DINAFEM  CRITICAL  JACK AUTO

HAZE 2.0 AUTOS 

so i think the two larger ones 1 haze 1 jack are both 26 days and the little haze which has struggled is 21 days infact i haven't even put my greenhouse up yet so they have all been quite slow as its still getting down to 6 degrees at night i potted the smallest one up into a 2 litre pot where it will stay as ive ran out of medium no feed yet still all just on rain so far 

large.20180515_132048-459x816.jpg

6 people like this