Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Dave 420

Black dog by HSO

26 posts in this topic
5 minutes ago, Dave 420 said:

Yes I'm getting the HLG 550.

There's a board on the bay for alot less its you could get 2 of those and it would match the HLG for nearly half the price. Search for Quantum board 240w.

Just something you might want to check out before spending fortunes could be not what your after though I just thought id have a look see if there over priced on the HLG site.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

There's a board on the bay for alot less its you could get 2 of those and it would match the HLG for nearly half the price. Search for Quantum board 240w.

Just something you might want to check out before spending fortunes could be not what your after though I just thought id have a look see if there over priced on the HLG site.

 

 

Thanks but I will go with HLG.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Buy 2 x 260 watt 3k kits and it will be a better buy than the hlg 550. Takes about 20 mins to setup two kits. Saying that you won't need to run them hard in any way, 450 watts at 24-30inch above the canopy will yield same as and more once dialled in than a 600 watt hid. Take that from some one that has used both hps and qb,s.

Edited by tokenroll
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Buy 2 x 260 watt 3k kits and it will be a better buy than the hlg 550. Takes about 20 mins to setup two kits. Saying that you won't need to run them hard in any way, 450 watts at 24-30inch above the canopy will yield same as and more once dialled in than a 600 watt hid. Take that from some one that has used both hps and qb,s.

I was thinking about switching over from 600w hps as the heat can sometimes be an issue, whats the qb's like for heat in comparison? 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

I'm running at 400watts in a 2.5ftX4.8ft my bedroom is a constant 20c. So lights of 20c and lights on 24c, so at 590 watts If I recall sits at 26c. Depends as usual on your air flow in and out. So alot easier to control. I now if I put my 600watt hps in my space I would have to run the extrac full power rather than on lowest setting. 

Edited by tokenroll
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

I'm running at 400watts in a 2.5ftX4.8ft my bedroom is a constant 20c. So lights of 20c and lights on 24c, so at 590 watts If I recall sits at 26c. Depends as usual on your air flow in and out. So alot easier to control. I now if I put my 600watt hps in my space I would have to run the extrac full power rather than on lowest setting. 

I’ve got 6 boards running at about 100 watts each in a  homebox 120 and the heat is hardly noticeable, people forget that plans under led need temps in the higher range of normal to properly transpire anyway due to the total lack of radiant heat. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

HSO BLACK DOG UPDATE DAY 42 FLOWER:haveadab::haveadab:large.5af5dbc318333_HSOBLACKDOGDAY42FLOWE.jpglarge.5af5dbbc01269_HSOBLACKDOGDAY42FLOW.jpglarge.5af5dbb40bbbb_HSOBLACKDOGDAY42FLO.jpglarge.5af5dbabb44a2_HSOBLACKDOGDAY42FL.jpglarge.5af5dba398e93_HSOBlackDogDay42F.jpg

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@Dave 420 Dude you should really make a diary for posting updates of pictures of your plants, also another option is if you go to the HSO sub forum you will see there is photo thread there for any HSO strain photos you want to show off.

 

This Strain Talk forum in here is for discussing strains and not really the place to post up lots of photos of your plants.

 

Your photos are quality and if you were post them in the HSO photos thread you stand a good chance of winning some seeds.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Looking lovely Dave, well grown maaaaan... 

 

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Smokebelch said:

@Dave 420 Dude you should really make a diary for posting updates of pictures of your plants, also another option is if you go to the HSO sub forum you will see there is photo thread there for any HSO strain photos you want to show off.

 

This Strain Talk forum in here is for discussing strains and not really the place to post up lots of photos of your plants.

 

Your photos are quality and if you were post them in the HSO photos thread you stand a good chance of winning some seeds.

 

 

@Smokebelch:haveadab:  

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, HazyDaze said:

Looking lovely Dave, well grown maaaaan... 

 

:yinyang:

 

@HazyDaze Cheers mate, They are looking rather splendid. Also the peyote Critical is stunning as well:haveadab:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now