Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bubbleguppie

Temps

right guys n gals what are the best night time temps to be havein im planning on doing 12/ 12

7 am to 7- pm (600 wt hps ) but yet have manged to get the temps to bang on 26.2 I have decied it to do it day time as were im doing the room is above our bedrooms. 

so Ive just been back up and the steady night temp reads 19.8 (should of insulated it sooner )   .  So my question are these temps ok or is the drop off going to come into effect thanks

Hello mate you should be ok with them temps dude. Anything lower will cause slow growth and anything around 15-16 or below will cause nute lockout issues. 

Hope this helps. 

1 person likes this

I try to keep my roots around 20 degrees lights off and no more than 21-22 on.

Fan controller helps achieve this.

Hi mate,

I too am having trouble with my low temps.

But I would say that you shouldn't try to lower your lights on unless it peaks at 28℃ , so 26℃ is an ideal temp.

hi there. if your in the UK I would flower at night time as it will get to hot in there if you flower in the day.. what with summer starting soon..

2 people like this

15 hours ago, perkie_uk101 said:

Hello mate you should be ok with them temps dude. Anything lower will cause slow growth and anything around 15-16 or below will cause nute lockout issues. 

Hope this helps. 

Thanks for tips up m8

Yes i agree with u @emanon most definitely flower at night in uk .isnt electric supposed to b cheaper at night  i ws told 

2 people like this

Cani see it my self 

I think its economy 7 that's cheap at night,, don't quote on that though ..lol

Even through the summer months i will have my leccy blanket on setting 1 at night. Try to keep root temps above 20 and then happy days..

Atb

JJ