Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FarmerPalmersNT

Building the mega bed

448 posts in this topic

@FarmerPalmersNT -  Great to see another update from you mate, always interesting things going on in your garden, careful with those crawlies :yep:

Edited by InTheSystem
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

@FarmerPalmersNT -  Great to see another update from you mate, always interesting things going on in your garden, careful with those crawlies :yep:


No till scrog... 

...*dribbles*

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Nervous said:


No till scrog... 

...*dribbles*

It's how we roll... Farmer P is particularly good at it though ;) 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

It's how we roll... Farmer P is particularly good at it though ;) 

 

I'm not sure that it's good enough to be called scrog... Haphazard bending, pinching and topping under a net maybe... :rofl:

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, FarmerPalmersNT said:

 

I'm not sure that it's good enough to be called scrog... Haphazard bending, pinching and topping under a net maybe... :rofl:

 


An accurate definition of every scrog I've ever done lol 

"You there, stem. You're looking a little too lively, do ye wish to suffer the net or the index finger and thumb?" 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

that thing looks vicious :badass:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Flipped today.... 

 

large.20200115_214405-2016x980.jpg

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Looking fantastic mate ;) 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Coming along nicely despite the nicest and biggest plant on the left turning out to be a male and leaving a big hole. large.IMG_20200209_213936_resize_99.jpg

10 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Wonderful madness, as usual. :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks dude. Yeah - its going strong still despite no amendments. No sign of any excess or deficiency at the moment......

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Good to see the bed still going strong.  :yep:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/9/2020 at 10:37 PM, FarmerPalmersNT said:

Coming along nicely despite the nicest and biggest plant on the left turning out to be a male and leaving a big hole. large.IMG_20200209_213936_resize_99.jpg

It is too, maybe that is a lovely sight :)

 

This new hobby is way better then a tropical fish tank :)

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now