Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FarmerPalmersNT

Building the mega bed

309 posts in this topic

Flipped a couple of days ago. The understorey is putting on a nice show. Birdsfoot trefoil looks very pretty with the yellow splash of colur in the purple pink of the vetch. Looks lovely!

large.20190211_231501-980x2016.jpglarge.20190211_231431-980x2016.jpglarge.20190211_231420-980x2016.jpglarge.20190211_231356-980x2016.jpg

Really cheers me up in there it's like spending time in a summer meadow! Plants are picking up. KTxSmile looking very promising still, chunky alternating nodes. Reckon it'll be heavy. Leaves fockin massive again on the kush.

large.20190211_231220_005_01-980x2016.jpg

Edited by FarmerPalmersNT
7 people like this

I'm gonna need more popcorn.

Fascinating.

1 person likes this

Just read this thread from beginning to present. So interesting and very impressive. Hats off...

1 person likes this

Thanks guys. This is a few days unattended growth:

large.20190214_221828-980x1742.jpg

The big fan leaves are just enormous. Even bigger than the sour dosidos I grew. It's something to do with pot size I'm sure. These are ridiculous.

large.20190214_221912-980x1656.jpg

11 people like this

omg...presuming you're not 4'3", I've never seen a bigger pot leaf that I can think of.  Something of the Tetrapanax papyrifer  about it (now they have big leaves). 

great stuff, as usual.

2 people like this

Never seen anything like it, monster leaf mate! Really love this diary you do some good work @FarmerPalmersNT. The cover crop flowers are very pretty, can see why it would brighten your day, as well as some lovely cannabis plants :)

1 person likes this

Looking really good, especially with the companion plants. 

1 person likes this

Got an idea, fan leaf blunt wrap. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Hairy ape said:

Got an idea, fan leaf blunt wrap. 

I don't generally combust anymore, but that is very tempting. I've snipped one and am going to press it for posterity as it's grown significantly since that pic. Just genuinely struggling to find anything big enough to press it under! There's no way this will fit in even my biggest books. I measured it from tip to centre of the biggest/centre leaf blade (not the whole leaf) and it was 41cm. Seriously. 41 fucking cm..... Ill let that sink in.....

1 person likes this