Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ali G

Ali Gettin Fit (Aiiii)

Big up yourselves aiiiiii! 

Yo check it, I know I've not been around for a while, that's cause I and I had things to do in the hood, but now I is back and need to ask for some advice from you brothas out there.

Now I've been nickin those men health magazines you see in the offi on the top shelf, yknow the ones next to zoo and the one with lucy pinder on the cover with her babalons out. It turns out, it's actually got use beside spare roach, and I've been trying to bulk up. 

Now I'm not giving up the green (behave) as I think it would be well useful when you need to eat chicken. Even though I love chicken, sometimes you might not want it cause it's plain but you need it, you get me? 

So after alcohol, I need to cut out the tobacco from my smokes. Where can I get like non damaging tobacco just to use In my rollies? 

1 person likes this

you don't...you buy yourself a vapourizer and ween yourself of combustion one time.

aaiiiiiggght!

3 people like this

Do you mean like the herbal smoking mix stuff? They're all pretty wank imo, well the ones I have tried long ago, weird tasting and still hurting the oxy pumps probably. Might be something new around but I doubt it.

Just smoke pure blunts and get an e-cig if you need the nicotine fix.

2 people like this

If you use e bay 

get some of this 

Farmers Blend 55g - Special Marshmallow Leaf 50g Herbal Mixture - Tea - Remedies

It says tea cos if its smoking they have to pay much more tax. 

Ive been using it for years , basically marshmallow leaf. 

There is plenty on e bay but I find this one is shredded the best fills a joint out nicely. 

I'm getting into drying my fan leaves now and making my own smoking mix . 

Good luck

zz

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, iBMe said:

Do you mean like the herbal smoking mix stuff? They're all pretty wank imo, well the ones I have tried long ago, weird tasting and still hurting the oxy pumps probably. Might be something new around but I doubt it.

Just smoke pure blunts and get an e-cig if you need the nicotine fix.

I was afraid of that. I has an robo cig you vape with, but how can I use the chronic in that?

Cant use weed in an ecig unless you make or buy cannabis e-liquid.

You can get a vape specifically for dry herb (that will often do hash and extracts too) if your looking to fuck off combustion completely. Have a look on vapefiends website https://vapefiend.co.uk/

1 minute ago, iBMe said:

Cant use weed in an ecig unless you make or buy cannabis e-liquid.

You can get a vape specifically for dry herb (that will often do hash and extracts too) if your looking to fuck off combustion completely. Have a look on vapefiends website https://vapefiend.co.uk/

Whoa, that's a lotta squid. I'll roll up to someplace like Birmingham and nick it if I get one.

Do you has a site where I can buy the bud juice for it?

2 minutes ago, Ali G said:

Do you has a site where I can buy the bud juice for it?

Nope sorry, its as illegal as weed (well the type I presume you want is) . Darknet would probably be your best bet. Careful of anyone claiming to be selling it online on regular net, not saying they dont exist but lots of scammers about.

Tried marshmallow leaf @zztopbudz it was like inhaling a bonfire lol made my throat and chest very dry too iirc. Maybe you get used to it or I had some bad shit lol

been vaping my bud since last summer, getting high is like having a new adventure in my life, i'm into my 70's now and I got myself pretty fit, I feel at one with the universe and invincible, I know its all in the mind and is only my own reality.

1 person likes this

wordup  ... :spliff:I got a dry herb vape , they are great , you use far less weed ... and the small ones are portable:skin_up:

58 minutes ago, hash72 said:

been vaping my bud since last summer, getting high is like having a new adventure in my life, i'm into my 70's now and I got myself pretty fit, I feel at one with the universe and invincible, I know its all in the mind and is only my own reality.

Glad your feeling good Grandad, just try to keep yourself grounded eh.

:smokin: