Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


geo1

geo1's HSO summer run

41 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On 04/06/2018 at 8:26 PM, OldFord said:

I think i have 1 bean left and will have a go with it on my first ever indoor grow.    

 

Now that would be fantastic and we are honoured to be your first indoor strain grown  :bong:

 

If you document it please tag me so I can follow along with the autoflowering fun  :yep:

 

Kind regards 

 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

 

Now that would be fantastic and we are honoured to be your first indoor strain grown  :bong:

 

If you document it please tag me so I can follow along with the autoflowering fun  :yep:

 

Kind regards 

 

Mark..

 

Hi Mark,  i have ordered a new tent, filters and a few other bits today.   Just got to sort the lighting out and we are off :)    

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, OldFord said:

 

Hi Mark,  i have ordered a new tent, filters and a few other bits today.   Just got to sort the lighting out and we are off :)    

 

 

Fantastic  :bong:

 

Let me know if I can help mate :)

 

Kind regards 

 

Mark..

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

 

 

Fantastic  :bong:

 

Let me know if I can help mate :)

 

Kind regards 

 

Mark..

 

Thanks sir,   i will no doubt be on for help to dial the tent in as never used one before lol       Always gods great big light bulb in the sky :) 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, OldFord said:

 

Thanks sir,   i will no doubt be on for help to dial the tent in as never used one before lol       Always gods great big light bulb in the sky :) 

 

It will be a change for sure mate but one I'm confident you'll handle  :bong:

 

Lots if help on UK420 and I'm never to far away ;)

 

Good luck with your I door endeavour  :bong:

 

Kind regards 

 

Mark..

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Update, pics from a couple of days ago

 

Blue Dream Auto, well despite me breaking off half the rootball during transplant, it's the biggest most vigorous auto out of a good few :)

 

large.DSC_0360.jpg

 

Green Crack in a pot about to go in ground this week, it's the tall one at the back which isn't an auto, nice and established. Will be a monster come Sep even with a slightly late plant out. Very sativa looking plants that seem to grow themselves and lovely mango smell. Have another one too, slightly smaller

large.DSC_0351.jpg

Edited by geo1
more pictures
8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

The Green Crack is now in the ground! let growth commence!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Alright there @geo1

 

Hows it going mate? 

 

Bet it they are getting on with it now,

 

In the picture above which plants are which? just for a comparison, am I  correct in counting 5 there?

 

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

It was only the Green Crack at the back in the last pic still in a pot. From left to right Hubbabubbasmelliscope, think big, sweet trainwreck and mephisto four assed monkey. All the auto's have suffered, Green Cracks are coming along, will get a pic at the weekend

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 18/07/2018 at 10:18 PM, geo1 said:

It was only the Green Crack at the back in the last pic still in a pot. From left to right Hubbabubbasmelliscope, think big, sweet trainwreck and mephisto four assed monkey. All the auto's have suffered, Green Cracks are coming along, will get a pic at the weekend

 

 

A nice selection for your outdoor adventure  :yep:

 

Will look out for a green crack update and fingers crossed they are all doing well :bong:

 

Kind regards 

 

Mark..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Blue Dream auto harvested yesterday. Lovely plant, very impressed. Gorgeous smell, I can see a bit of haze in the buds as the thc certainly has a silver sheen. Cannot wait til it's cured :)

 

large.DSC_0347.jpg

large.DSC_0361.jpg

 

Green Crack the tall one at the back on the left, also another smaller one in front of it. Starting to cluster up on the branches, not til til they will be in flower me thinks. Gave them a good soaking this morning. Been feeding fish mix and there are some biochar pellets in the soil :)

large.DSC_0362.jpg

10 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 05/08/2018 at 5:39 PM, geo1 said:

Blue Dream auto harvested yesterday. Lovely plant, very impressed. Gorgeous smell, I can see a bit of haze in the buds as the thc certainly has a silver sheen. Cannot wait til it's cured :)

 

large.DSC_0347.jpg

large.DSC_0361.jpg

 

Green Crack the tall one at the back on the left, also another smaller one in front of it. Starting to cluster up on the branches, not til til they will be in flower me thinks. Gave them a good soaking this morning. Been feeding fish mix and there are some biochar pellets in the soil :)

large.DSC_0362.jpg

 

 

Congratulations on the harvest of our blue dream auto. Those buds definitely packed that weight on :yep:

 

The green crack are of a nice size but do look thirsty, you had just fed in these pictures which could be why :yep:

 

These should be well into bloom now mate?

 

Thanks for the outdoor update, I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

 

Kind regards 

 

Mark..

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Pics from last week, Green Crack, about 6ft and very bushy, should be a good yielder providing we get some nice sunny days. Impressed with the health of the plants this season, should be ready around 3rd week of October ish

 

large.DSC_0350.jpglarge.DSC_0353.jpg

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Green Crack back left and a smaller one mid picture closest

large.DSC_0354.jpg

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Looking great! 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now