Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

lolaszek

Sick rhino

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, DarkVacuum said:

Hmm. Maybe your plants have used up all the trace elements in the soil (zinc, magnesium etc), as they do look pretty hungry. I may have a similar problem at the moment, Other than that, all I can think of is wind / light burn.

Maybe get down the garden centre and buy some trace elements to water in mate? I know i’m going to. Can’t do any harm if you add at the correct dose.

Hopefully some of the experts on here can help shed some light (not too much though!) :yes:

Yeah, I am waiting for the experts to advice me , I watered with water yesterday as I am not sure how to treat each plant. Trace elements was my second ques - I was thinking of manganese def , ok lets be honest - if they need something just type brand and product name and I am about to order it to get it right for next watering (2 days ?) so IN EXPERTS WE BELIEVE  :)

Will also buy dehumidifier bag along with all necessary equipment - EC meter got to wait a bit but I will probably go for same brand as my ph meter - milwaukee .

Edited by lolaszek

Posted (edited)

@lolaszek

Don't leave it too long!

I didn't want to wait for an online order, and I don't know how long it will take for anyone to find my thread, so I went and bought these from a garden centre today and made a tea for my plants.

I mixed 9 litres with the recommended dose of the seaweed extract, and also of the trace elements along with a small amount of my flowering nutes and half the amount of my veg nutes. 

I checked the darkness of the tea by dipping a glass in the bucket and holding it up to the light. I couldn't see through it, so I added water until it looked like weak tea.

I watered the plants, let it drain off then put them back in the tent (I didn't want to risk burn by leaving them sat in the liquid).

Hey Presto! My PH went down to 6.5, which is a good thing. Should help if there was any nutrient lockout. so now I need to wait and see how they look after a day or so.

This page may help you out

http://loudclouds.co/plant-nutrient-deficiency-chart/

And also this one

cannabis-plant-problem-flowchart.jpg

Good luck friend :thumsup:

klarge.IMG_0384.jpg

Edited by DarkVacuum

46 minutes ago, lolaszek said:

Yeah, I am waiting for the experts to advice me , I watered with water yesterday as I am not sure how to treat each plant. Trace elements was my second ques - I was thinking of manganese def , ok lets be honest - if they need something just type brand and product name and I am about to order it to get it right for next watering (2 days ?) so IN EXPERTS WE BELIEVE  :)

Will also buy dehumidifier bag along with all necessary equipment - EC meter got to wait a bit but I will probably go for same brand as my ph meter - milwaukee .

Yeah, it's funny how when we get problems we'll spend any money to correct them! lol It's worth it though. You get experience, knowledge and kit for your next grow. 

I just noticed you mentioned watering every 2 days?

Your plants don’t look big enough to need water every 2 days You may be drowning your plants.

I can’t quite make It out, but it looks like you are growing in fabric pots / smart pots? I use airports which work on the same principle, and I only water once a week, at most once every 4 days.

Straight after watering, check the weight of the pot. It should feel quite heavy. You’ll know when they need watering if the pot feels light.

You need to let the pots dry out or you risk the soil being too compacted and wet, which means the roots get no oxygen, which can cause rot.

1 hour ago, DarkVacuum said:

I just noticed you mentioned watering every 2 days?

Your plants don’t look big enough to need water every 2 days You may be drowning your plants.

I can’t quite make It out, but it looks like you are growing in fabric pots / smart pots? I use airports which work on the same principle, and I only water once a week, at most once every 4 days.

Straight after watering, check the weight of the pot. It should feel quite heavy. You’ll know when they need watering if the pot feels light.

You need to let the pots dry out or you risk the soil being too compacted and wet, which means the roots get no oxygen, which can cause rot.

I water every 3rd/4rd day or when the pots are light ;)

Hi, yeah I reduced the light to 80% ( around 110 W ) am searching for organic trace elements with some seaweed etc .

Will upd pics soon

GHE Essentials trace elements and superthrive ordered , tomorrow I will feed them with biocanna flores, aptus topbooster and an carboload , next feeding when I get my items delivered I will give them superthrive and ghe essentials.