Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
B B Bill

Grand national... 2018

5-15 ain’t ... 

i just know ... 16/1

the Dutchman ... 28/1

tiger roll ... 10/1

1 person likes this

Total Recall @ 8/1

The Dutchman @ 25/1

Carlingford Lough @ 40/1

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, B B Bill said:

5-15 ain’t ... 

i just know ... 16/1

the Dutchman ... 28/1

tiger roll ... 10/1

Go on the tiger ... :smokin:

6 people like this

I had the Dutchman & Warrior Tales...never liked watching the actual event though...

The boy picked Tiger roll...his first grand national where he has picked a horse...winner winner chicken dinner !! 

Farmer 

3 people like this

Spent the afternoon looking through the paper with the kids, then watched the race.

We as a family always have a flutter on the national, brings us together,even my old man popped round.

I picked The Dutchman and thunder and roses, my boy also picked the winner, which is the first time he has won anything on the  ggs. 

Once the the race was over we ordered a Chinese and watched jumanji 2, which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Jj:yinyang:

4 people like this

Sounded like you had a great day mate...these are the days that matter most :yinyang:

Farmer

2 people like this

@Jibba jabba i remember doing the same as a kid all runners in paper would get cut out go in a tin and we would then share them out and bet 50p on yours and the winner won £2.50 lol 

2 people like this