Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Swgorilla

Started some autos

70 posts in this topic

It will most likely change but next week's weather looks banging so will be putting some more autos in to germ :smokin:

2 people like this

I'm sure a more experienced grower will correct me if/when I'm wrong...

but I think @beezee among others recommends transplanting autos into final pots within 1-2 weeks 

Good luck with the grow though buddy :D

2 people like this

Yeah 1-2 weeks indoors, you'll get away with 3 weeks outside due to slower growth.

Personally I get a 15l bucket (with holes drilled), fill it with compost, saturate, then put a seed in. No messing about ;)

4 people like this

1 hour ago, Swgorilla said:

It will most likely change but next week's weather looks banging so will be putting some more autos in to germ :smokin:

Really??? You obviously don't reside in the UK?

2 people like this

These are outside so will have slower growth, haven't spent a minute indoors. Other than being germed of  course. 

I am in the uk, right down south. Sun All week

In rrgards to the weather, of course it's no medditarnean climate but If these produce a g each, I'm better off. This is my first time growing, I smoke about halfers a week so the 20 quid it costs for the seeds is nothing compared to what I spend on smoke.

Looking to get a dry herb vape to stop smoking joints and cut down consumption that way.

3 people like this

2 hours ago, Swgorilla said:

These are outside so will have slower growth, haven't spent a minute indoors. Other than being germed of  course. 

I am in the uk, right down south. Sun All week

I see "down south". I live in the bleak north so we had our summer 2 days last week. Not to be seen for another year:blub:. Forecast for us is wet

4 people like this

Around 28-30 days old now I believe,  This'll be there last few hours in the greenhouse and out into the wild fhey go tonight as my dad's sussed what they are and wants them out, fair enough just gotta wait till sun goes down. :police:

I have found a place for this but it's quite swampy, thinking to put them there on the higher ground. I don't really want to put them with my 2x red purps incase the plot gets discovered.

Anyway, here's a group shot 

Screenshot_2018_05_14_15_55_42.png

And individual shots

Screenshot_2018_05_14_16_01_57.png
Screenshot_2018_05_14_16_02_01.png
Screenshot_2018_05_14_16_02_05.png
Screenshot_2018_05_14_16_02_07.png

All the best :smokin:

2 people like this

my plan to take them into the wild didn't go ahead they're in the security of a garden, just not mine unfortunately hence no updates. They're growing well though I believe, here we are at day 55ish

Screenshot_2018_06_07_14_34_49.png

The one in the smallest pot is the one with my hand in the image.

Screenshot_2018_06_07_14_38_12.png
Screenshot_2018_06_07_14_38_10.png
Screenshot_2018_06_07_14_38_08.png
Screenshot_2018_06_07_14_38_00.png
Screenshot_2018_06_07_14_37_53.png

Over and out :smokin:

6 people like this

Here we are at about 61 days old. Been proper windy down here but they've survived so far..

Screenshot_2018_06_16_13_58_41.png

Packet said 65-70 days seed to harvest but I can't see me harvesting in 9 days haha. Hopefully by this time next month would be good.

6 people like this