Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

zinc

Vape for herb and e liquid

Hi guys.

As the title suggests I am in the market for a vape that is suitable for herb and e liquid.

I currently don't have either but looking to give up on cigarettes soon and last time I tried cold turkey spliffs with baccy were my downfall.

I was tempted by the V2 series 7 until I read reviews saying that they break easily and leak everywhere.

Is there anything out there that would suit my needs or would it be better to get 2 separate units?

3 hours ago, zinc said:

spliffs with baccy were my downfall.

Simple, leave the poison out :skin_up:

Been free of cigarettes now for over 7 years, and the thought of how they dominate your life still haunts me today.

I'm not aware of a single unit to do both for you, although i am sure something exists. Check out vapefiends video reviews if you haven't already. Vapes ain't cheap so you want to make 100% sure your getting the right one for you first time. 

I can recommend the boundless cfx for herb, had one of these for well over a year and its still going strong. Very satisfying from an ex smokers point of view but they have been out for quite some time now so I am sure there's better tech out their today.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Two separate units methinks.

I've bought a couple of 'all in one' e-cig/vapes that failed on all tasks. One supposedly vaped BHO or rosin and had a separate bit for vaping dried herb. Battery life was so bad, the damn thing would not last beyond the first song at a live gig. Sent the units back. Also bought the Wax solution, again, shite, pen leaked all over (there goes a gram of concentrate) and smoking the wax solution gave a nasty aftertaste, IF you could actually hold the vape smoke. I made a better solution myself but like I say, pegs and likely pg and vg will be left behind by new developments.

If you want e-juice with cannabis, I'd look at the dispensary pens uk website. They sell terpenes to mix with your concentrate, That way you can use a normal e-cig or purchase the one sold on the website.

I've had a £7 Evod thats been fine with vaping cannabis e-juice (using peg400 and pg). I do not think there is any future in the peg mixes and it will end up with terpenes and perhaps other safer techniques and methods.

There are many good vapes for dried cannabis. The top end, we all know you could spend a few hundred (Volcano). You can get a decent cheap vape for 50 quid. I would not buy the portable Volcano as its expensive and a few people have had issues with it.

Edited by MyDisplayName2000
Spelling
2 people like this

Thanks for the lengthy replies!

I have just taken a punt on a fairly cheap e liquid vape with some 0% nicotine liquid. I am hoping this will feed the habit. I find that my worst times are when I get in the van to drive or after a meal etc. Cost me all of £40 for one for me and my partner so worth a try.

Will do a little more research on the herb vape and spend a considerable amount more on that to get the right one. The boundless was one I have been looking at along with the arizer. My father in law has just bought a pax 3 aswell so looking forward to trying that out.

I just want something I won't be disappointed with and crave spliffs.

Posted (edited)

On 4/13/2018 at 6:27 PM, MyDisplayName2000 said:

Two separate units methinks.

I've bought a couple of 'all in one' e-cig/vapes that failed on all tasks. One supposedly vaped BHO or rosin and had a separate bit for vaping dried herb. Battery life was so bad, the damn thing would not last beyond the first song at a live gig. Sent the units back. Also bought the Wax solution, again, shite, pen leaked all over (there goes a gram of concentrate) and smoking the wax solution gave a nasty aftertaste, IF you could actually hold the vape smoke. I made a better solution myself but like I say, pegs and likely pg and vg will be left behind by new developments.

If you want e-juice with cannabis, I'd look at the dispensary pens uk website. They sell terpenes to mix with your concentrate, That way you can use a normal e-cig or purchase the one sold on the website.

I've had a £7 Evod thats been fine with vaping cannabis e-juice (using peg400 and pg). I do not think there is any future in the peg mixes and it will end up with terpenes and perhaps other safer techniques and methods.

There are many good vapes for dried cannabis. The top end, we all know you could spend a few hundred (Volcano). You can get a decent cheap vape for 50 quid. I would not buy the portable Volcano as its expensive and a few people have had issues with it.

Yeah, get a standard vape pen for juice and then spend more on a herb vape. Personally, I have a G-Pen Elite which is great for "on the go" if you think a little top up is needed but the battery life sucks, and a Boundless CFX for "home" use which comes with containers for oils/waxes. You can even scrape out the inevitable resin that builds up and drop that into the tank and then vape that off at full heat to get every single bit you can. The CFX is maybe a bit pricey, but well worth the money

PS. The reason for the CFX over a desktop was simple, convenience. I move from couch to computer to kitchen to wherever then I'm vaping away, not faffing around looking for a socket to plug the bugger into

Edited by Buckfacked