Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

flighty

BeeZting

108 posts in this topic

Looking good Beezee,... :yep: 

3 people like this

Cheers P, if they can finish well here I'll defo be back for more! 

2 people like this

I'm liking the pink pistils from the freezland on that DFG. Gonna drop some SOP on Tuesday on mine cos I won't be back for 3 weeks after that. Hope we get some rain soon. 

3 people like this

Might be better waiting till you get back @Boomslang I'm sure high K is better for the second phase of flower. 

Rain is due Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, gonna chop some autos tonight ;)

5 people like this

lookin font-astic over there B. your mojo is strong...

s'funny, the next best thing to watching my own plants develop is watching other peoples. thanks for the delight, long may it continue...  until around mid September by the looks of it.

:)

2 people like this

HI @beezee how you doing my little buzzy friend , i just got out of the hospital and checking your grows lol i told hte doc can they hurry and finish working on my heart i need to be able to climb a mountain or 2 in search of the beezee lol .

Nice seeing you doing well mate i did start a grow but it went badly wrong but it might have been karma as i then ended having heart op and needing more so not been able to look after anything .

stay safe mate on them hills and happy chopping

3 people like this

Hey @noddy I meant to message you the other day, I'll try and remember in the morning. 

@tsk I reckon the first ones will be down end of Aug, that be weird for me, I'm used to Oct finishers!

2 people like this

On 7/14/2018 at 7:47 PM, beezee said:

Might be better waiting till you get back @Boomslang I'm sure high K is better for the second phase of flower. 

Rain is due Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, gonna chop some autos tonight ;)

Good tip there matey. Thanks for the heads up... I'll wait till I come back then!:yep:

3 people like this

Looking fantastic there @beezee  some lovely looking plants! She is looking pretty in pink! 

2 people like this

Cheers @MacGanja she's one of the bigger ones too ;)

3 people like this

DFG's are looking good! 

There's a fair bit of variation in them, some being about 3 weeks in and a couple maybe finished in a 2ish weeks! 

This was the first visit in a long time and we'd had a bad storm, so I want sure if they'd all be upright. As it goes only 1 was leaning over a bit which I tied away from other plants after I'd taken the pics. I also went round all the plants taking off all the dead/dying leaves and the big fans on the main stems. On top of that I also hacked back all the surrounding veg to open the plot up for better airflow. 

Here's the pics... 

large.15341884065184.jpglarge.15341884148045.jpglarge.15341884249656.jpglarge.15341884325317.jpglarge.15341884414698.jpg

There's 1 runt at about 5ft, but I'm sure I planted that on a giant buried boulder, all the others are 6.5ft+ and 2 maybe 8ft+

I did find a few specks of rot on the most advanced plant, but it has been quite wet here recently and the whole plot had a damp feeling about it. 

Also I chucked the usual rose food down before leaving... With a very big grin on my face! 

Can we have more sun now please??? 

8 people like this

Pukka mate they are some girls you have there , 8ft + not much heat stress down there by looks of it :yep: 

2 people like this

Didn't get hot enough round here for heat stress, I think it maxed out around 28-30° still too hot for me to go visit them ha ha 

Edited by beezee
3 people like this

You would hate it here then mate,.. I could see nettles dying before my eyes the grass in my garden shrivelled up, the trees were wilting it was like being in spain, 30+ most days lol

3 people like this

that first picture, when viewed right to left, is like an illustration of the flowering process... looking stunning bee... 'mon the sun!!

3 people like this