Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

331 posts in this topic

I'll send them over mate :)

4 people like this

On 13/11/2018 at 9:56 PM, beezee said:

Gorilla - late, good mould resistance, divine smell... They'll be going out again next season for sure! 

I think the wife must've already had a sample of this (which she's denying!) as I can't find the best buds for photos, they must've only just been dry! The smell obviously is there yet, but I'm going to hide some in jar for Xmas day ;)

This is one strain that has totally amazed me outdoors in the UK. Gorilla is know for being a pain in so many ways. Hard to clone, hates stress, picks up viruses easy. But, she's definitely given the UK climate outdoors the "middle finger" 

Next season I would love to see a lot more grows with the beast  :bong:

Going if what I've seen this year's. Gorilla could be a perfect "Gorilla growers" dream. Decent yield, great structure, stunning in bloom and producing some potent and stinky end product. 

Let's give her a real test next year. From this year's performance  :bong:

@beezee it looks like you've done better than expected  ;)

Another great outdoor diary by @beezee. Your in the top 3 my friend  :bong:

Shame there is no glass this year. If memory serves your missing 2nd place lol

Maybe we will bring it back next season :bong:

Thanks so much for taking part this year brother. Thoroughly enjoyed the diary and it's nice to see you got a little more than expected  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

4 people like this

@beezee @jadenugs This is totally of topic. But do either of you know a good powder nutrient that's "coco" specific? 

Thanks boy's  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

3 people like this

10 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@beezee @jadenugs This is totally of topic. But do either of you know a good powder nutrient that's "coco" specific? 

All the best 

Mark..

I'm not a coco grower, but have you looked at ecothrive stuff? I've seen a lot of people really liking the biosys and charge in coco, check out their insta page ;)

5 people like this

Hey beezee you had another great year , i have turned back to indoor as i can control that more and well health is letting me down big time now.

P.S tell the wife i smell a rat in her alibi and will be sending you my special lie detecting elf for Christmas and he will tell if she it telling porkies lol .

Stay safe mate and watch out for the mountain goats

4 people like this

35 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

This is one strain that has totally amazed me outdoors in the UK. Gorilla is know for being a pain in so many ways. Hard to clone, hates stress, picks up viruses easy. But, she's definitely given the UK climate outdoors the "middle finger" 

Next season I would love to see a lot more grows with the beast  :bong:

Going if what I've seen this year's. Gorilla could be a perfect "Gorilla growers" dream. Decent yield, great structure, stunning in bloom and producing some potent and stinky end product. 

Let's give her a real test next year. From this year's performance  :bong:

Yes Mark, I'm very surprised how well Gorilla has done! Also, as you mention it being fussy indoors, I have seen other varieties be temperamental in a growroom but excel outside.

As a side note the plot I used for all the comercial stuff this year will be saved for my hardiest hacks next season and I'll try the remaining seeds in a better location.

40 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Another great outdoor diary by @beezee. Your in the top 3 my friend  :bong:

Shame there is no glass this year. If memory serves your missing 2nd place lol

Maybe we will bring it back next season :bong:

I really didn't expect that after September tried to kill all my plants lol cheers! 

2nd place does seem to eluding me, but I have enough glass for now... I think I may even count myself out of next years if I do a full diary...

43 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Thanks so much for taking part this year brother. Thoroughly enjoyed the diary and it's nice to see you got a little more than expected  :yep:

Thanks to you and Dinafem! it's always good fun :D

4 people like this

21 minutes ago, noddy said:

Hey beezee you had another great year , i have turned back to indoor as i can control that more and well health is letting me down big time now.

P.S tell the wife i smell a rat in her alibi and will be sending you my special lie detecting elf for Christmas and he will tell if she it telling porkies lol .

Stay safe mate and watch out for the mountain goats

Yeah not been too bad cheers mate... where's the fun in growing indoors??? :P

I bet even the elves will struggle to catch out my misses, but they can guard my stash for me hahaha

4 people like this

36 minutes ago, beezee said:

I'm not a coco grower, but have you looked at ecothrive stuff? I've seen a lot of people really liking the biosys and charge in coco, check out their insta page ;)

I'll check them out buddy :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

5 people like this

@noddy Your back growing brother that's all that counts  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

4 people like this

20 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

All the best 

Mark..

I don't grow in coco Mark but have you thought about chempac base nutes and mixing them into the coco at the start? Maybe this would prevent the need for Ph'ing the water if there's already buffers added to the coco?

I've been thinking about this since adding a 1/3rd coco to my compost on current grow. I need to do some reading :)

@beezee well done on making the top 3 dude, nice one :yep:

3 people like this

@Dinafem-Mark

Same as above but I do grow in coco.

I don't think I have seen a full balanced feed in powder form before,  

I have tried quite a few of the big brands but the one which I get along with best is Growers Ark, I like the extra traces too which allows me to lower the dose of base feed rather giving them full strength feed but then I can add extra traces so this is at full strength but at a lower EC.

Well done @beezee for placing top three buddy :) .

3 people like this

Cheers @twoscoops mate, gonna have to check up on your stuff now outdoor is almost finished :yep:

4 people like this

Nice diary as usual mate :)

3 people like this

Cheers mate, just need to find better plots now...

1 person likes this

I had a busy day yesterday... Hash making :woot::naughty:

This is mostly dinafem outdoor stuff with a bit of serious 6 and white mazar chucked in :sly:

large.15429719655350.jpglarge.DSC_4324-01-01.jpeg

It took about 3.5 hours to make that using a camping washing machine the frenchy cannoli way. 

Still drying atm, but when it's done I'll press it and see how much is there... At a guess 18-20g :smokin:

5 people like this