Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

269 posts in this topic

Shit sorry to hear about your bad luck mate.... Sucks... Really thought QC would of have been good for you.... Not rubbing it in but worked great for me... I reckon could of been your plot... But definitely worth another go next year... 

Still looks like you got some sweet smelling purps.. And some pmd! Great job! :yep:

And I dare say a few seeds on the way! 

4 people like this

That's the way it goes here in the wild west lol@MacGanja

Plenty of other potential plots, so I'll see what I can do with them over winter and use this one as a test/breeding plot ;)

3 people like this

Critical cheese look great dude and nice flowers on the Mobys ;)

Sorry to hear the QC buds weren't very solid. Did you only have the one plant?

3 people like this

Hey @jadenugs the critical cheese is a great plant, a bit later than I'd like but produces really nice tasty buds. Hopefully my hack will bring it forward a bit :D

I had 2 qc out, both looked identical. Really nice structure on them and the buds looked nice until I squeezed them a bit. Still I know I'll like the smoke, so not really a problem.

8 people like this

On 10/10/2018 at 9:26 PM, beezee said:

It might that plot as well @Dinafem-Mark it doesn't seem to be working out this year except for the critical cheese. I'll fill it with a load of my own solid hacks next year, if they don't produce it'll be written off!

From the indoor grows I've seen and the few outdoor she has the potential brother to do really well outdoors in the UK  :yep:

If other plants have also produced less than expected which could be plot related or just down to this really strange season.

Give her another go. If she fails take her out if the rotation. Nice to hear you'll be trying her again. Let's hope for a better result  :yep:

The Critical cheese is a beast and looks to be the best producer at this site. I totally forgot you had a Gorilla out lol

I'll keep dropping in as harvest is happening daily now  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

3 people like this

Hi @Dinafem-Mark I fear it's plot related. I was back there last week, but forgot my fone, it looks like the critical cheese isn't really filling out either. A couple of tops were ready, so I brought them home with me.

Also I pleached a few trees, now the sun is lower they were blocking the light a bit.

This nicer weather looks like it'll continue, so I'll wait until it changes before going back again. 

Gonna start looking for new plots this week :D

8 people like this

It's getting close to the finish now! 

I went down to my dinafem plot yesterday with the intention of clearing it. That didn't happen, I had nowhere near enough time! 

I started with the first plants I get to when entering the plot Purple Moby Dick. What a surprise these were and my earlier guess at them being good was bang on :D

Big, dense buds of really smelly loveliness :woot:

I chopped the lot down putting the lowers into the hash pile...

large.15405863695970.jpglarge.15405863703532.jpglarge.15405863705533.jpglarge.15405863707454.jpg

I also wanted to get a pic of the underside of the leaves, they looked almost dayglow pink, but it didn't quite come out. 

large.15405863700941.jpg

Next I checked the lone Gorilla, not ready yet. I think it needs another 2 weeks yet, so I'll leave it as long as I can but the weather is a bit risky now... Zero mould so far, although the buds aren't exactly fat lol

Sorry for the really shit pics too, I thought they were better. 

large.15405863956405.jpglarge.15405863957366.jpg

Last plants at this plot are critical cheese. Most looked about done, so I got to work chopping them down, again putting the lowers into the hash pile. I did 2 then had a break and looked over them. 1 plant was riddled with rot all over it, that made my job a bit easier, I ripped the whole thing up and launched it... Plenty more there :D

There's were mostly pretty good, so I took down the best remaining one before I ran out of time. That leaves 6 CC and a Gorilla still to come home!! 

large.15405864088417.jpglarge.15405864088888.jpg

Like I said before, the buds haven't filled out as well as the did last year and I don't have the more indica pheno which I am might be a bit more uncommon @Dinafem-Mark?

So, gonna have to get back there again next week, preferably when it's not raining like yesterday lol I got soaked 3 times! 

14 people like this

Can't beat harvesting in the rain lol

Good to see the Mobys have performed well for you. The CC look really nice too.

Top growing Beez, bet you're grinning :D

3 people like this

Ah mate, I got soaked 3 times and dried out each time in the sun too. It was a weird day weather wise lol

I'm well impressed with the moby, just been to adjust the drying now and the buds look to be holding the density :D

5 people like this

Loving the colours showing through across your plants, very nice growing especially with this seasons extreme conditions / weather.

Looks like a nice bounty too,  fingers crossed for the rest of the Critical Cheese and Gorilla.

Raining again lol you need one of them umbrella hats but one with a camouflaged pattern for stealth hehe lol .

atb twoscoops :) 

4 people like this

Ha ha I keep meaning to pick up my camo tarp from a plot I don't really use any more. That would've been ideal last Friday, hang it over the carcasses for an instant shelter :D

5 people like this

It does sound like you've got a more sativa leaning Critical cheese this season mate. Can you refresh my memory. 

We're these all from seed or a clone run?

It's great to see plants are slowly but surely coming down. As expected some have been hit with rot but others look in great shape. Some nice flowers coming in mate :bong:

Keep us posted on the remaining Critical Cheese and how the mighty Gorilla fair's. 

It does look like purple genetics or strains with blueberry in the lineages do well in the UK climate outdoors. Would you agree mate @beezee?

All the best 

Mark..

3 people like this

They were all from seed @Dinafem-Mark 2 separate packs of 5 as well, I was really hoping to find a few with slightly fatter leaves.

I think I'm pushing my luck with the rest of the critical cheese now, they need to come down asap! I'll try my best to get out this week, but it's half term. 

I'm not convinced with blueberry genetics, more sativa seem to have the resistance, which I've discussed with other people recently. I know Dutch passions blueberry is crap here, it hermies then rots. 

3 people like this

On 27/10/2018 at 9:11 PM, beezee said:

I also wanted to get a pic of the underside of the leaves, they looked almost dayglow pink, but it didn't quite come out. 

Sorry for the really shit pics too, I thought they were better. 

Get a decent camera, ya tight-arsed muppet. lol

..... or get a phone upgrade. lollollol 

5 people like this

That still wouldn't stop me taking shit pics @Bud Wiser lol

7 people like this