Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tzy1777

Advanced nutrients opinions?

39 posts in this topic
On 30/04/2018 at 1:03 PM, MicroDoser said:

One thing a lot of people get wrong is that they think, higher strength nutes means more nutes in the plant which means more yield.

What the case actually is, is that higher strength nutes can mean your plants have to work harder to get H2O from your nute solution, which means less than optimal water uptake which means less yield. A nute strength too high can make your plants liable to heat stress for example.

Each strain has an optimum nute strength it prefers. If you keep your nutes at that strength then you will get the maximum yield possible for your environment.

For most plants this tops out at 1.4EC/700PPM TDS.

Plants take in water through osmosis which is passive and means a nute strength too high will stop this process. They take in nutes through ionic transfer, which is an active process and can cope with a wider range of nute strength and still supply the plant with enough nutes although too much water will disrupt this process. Water and nutes need to be in the right ratio for the plant.

Cheers bro very informative I’m in rdwc so my substrate is water lol feeding 1200ppm and they’re loving it proper explosive growth been stinking up bad and only in 2nd week of flower.

Yo guys 

thought I’d attach a couple of pics they’ll be 5 weeks on Sunday still got 4/5 weeks really looking forward to chopping haha

first 2 pics are 4 plant scrOG the rest are just growing up was topped a couple of times.

all same strains and same mother super lemon haze

lemme know what u guys think.

large.5B49DCC6-39F4-4E4E-9A78-26D2921E8359.jpeglarge.03905DFA-ADB9-44E7-B5DF-710FAF20609B.jpeglarge.CF4AD11B-6CA8-49BD-BD69-64A0A0ED3D0B.jpeglarge.231A6AF8-195B-4472-9EE1-61044FB27057.jpeg

4 people like this

Looking good bro! 

Are u using AN?

I'm about to give me autopot another try this time and I'm going to go steady on the e.c which stuffed mine right up last time! 

Good luck with the rest of your grow bro 

All the best 

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Autofatman said:

Looking good bro! 

Are u using AN?

I'm about to give me autopot another try this time and I'm going to go steady on the e.c which stuffed mine right up last time! 

Good luck with the rest of your grow bro 

All the best 

Cheers bro, yeah sensi A+B, nirvana, bud factor x, n big bud, got overdrive for last couple of weeks. First time using AN n really impressed.

yeah that sounds decent bro keep me updated how u get on, I’m running 1000-1100 ppm ec of 2.0-2.2 what strain u running?

2 people like this

@Tzy1777 hi buddie! 

Sounds like your doing well! 

I'm using the AV connoisseur range ,

Grow/bloom a + b , also voodoo juice , big bud and overdrive.

I'm going to be running 3 Colorado cookies in a 1m square tent on a autopot system.

I'll keep you updated or ill try and do a diary buddie.

All the best mate .

P.s

My last run was pineapple express from fastbuds , 2 weeks into flower the stuffed up as I used an EC of 1.6 :/

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, Tzy1777 said:

Cheers bro, yeah sensi A+B, nirvana, bud factor x, n big bud, got overdrive for last couple of weeks. First time using AN n really impressed.

yeah that sounds decent bro keep me updated how u get on, I’m running 1000-1100 ppm ec of 2.0-2.2 what strain u running?

Great Looking Grow there Bud, as like you i tried AN on my current grow (sensi A+B coco grow+bloom, Carboload,Big Bud Coco,Overdrive) and have had no issues and has been 1 of my smoothest grows for sure got about 1 week till chop but my Chocolate Mint OG and Cup Cookies smells and looks fireee:furious:

let us know how nirvana and bud factor x get on as i want to drop the Carboload for my next run 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Autofatman said:

@Tzy1777 hi buddie! 

Sounds like your doing well! 

I'm using the AV connoisseur range ,

Grow/bloom a + b , also voodoo juice , big bud and overdrive.

I'm going to be running 3 Colorado cookies in a 1m square tent on a autopot system.

I'll keep you updated or ill try and do a diary buddie.

All the best mate .

P.s

My last run was pineapple express from fastbuds , 2 weeks into flower the stuffed up as I used an EC of 1.6 :/

Sounds good bro il defo keep an eye out,

interested to see it,

n ahh no man maybe they just weren’t heavy feeders at all? 

Sometimes there’s just no helping them as painful as it is haha but good luck on the next one bro hopefully u have a good run g

all the best

4 minutes ago, DarkKnight1 said:

Great Looking Grow there Bud, as like you i tried AN on my current grow (sensi A+B coco grow+bloom, Carboload,Big Bud Coco,Overdrive) and have had no issues and has been 1 of my smoothest grows for sure got about 1 week till chop but my Chocolate Mint OG and Cup Cookies smells and looks fireee:furious:

let us know how nirvana and bud factor x get on as i want to drop the Carboload for my next run 

Cheers bruvva, chuffed with how it’s going and tbh the trich production is maaddd so sticky icky n I believe that’s down to bud factor X, one day they just looked normal then the next day they were just coated in trichs real vigorous and il post a couple more pics in a week or so and let u guys know how I do with them

and sounds sick man always wanted to try chocolate mint og but never really do beans just usually clones and no fucker never has strains like that round my way lol maybe one day il get some beans and give it a go thou

1 person likes this

@Tzy1777 hey bud , they weren't big feeders at all , alot of people I've seen grow them have said that their very low feeders and complicated ones too!

Thank you pal! I've literally just repotted them into the 15lt auto pots and gave them a feed. So hopefully a week/2 time I can let the autosystem rip ! 

Let's hope for a good one this time as it's my second attempt at the hydro side :)

Atb fatman

1 person likes this

:yep:

1 person likes this