Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joolz

Cream of the crop - March 2018

Cream of the crop - March 2018   180 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose your favourite photo

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
22 posts in this topic

Same here, BDG for me too and it's very close this month, you could hardly squeeze a Rizla between them.

1 person likes this

I have gone for Mad Elf’s lovely Willies Wonder. Nice colours dude.

Although the dry bud photos are awesome I only vote for actual growing plant shots in the cream of the crop contest.

1 person likes this

Well done @Green Gremlin on the win great photograph :yep:

And a big well done to all those nominated this month well done guys :yinyang:

Farmer

4 people like this

Congratulations @Green Gremlin:haveadab:

Nice pics all. Love those colours @harvestreaper

@Smokebelch cheers mate, I normally have a perpetual grow on, so never had the chance to turn down the temps at the end. The reds on the Emerald Mango I ran at the same time were quite striking too :) 

mad Elf:bong:

3 people like this

Cheer's for selecting the pic in the 1st place, and then cheer's to the folk's who voted :yinyang:

I don't bother taking many dry bud shot's as they just don't catch my eye like a glistening plant full of life does.

Gonna go dig a bud of her out the jar, to celebrate her win :skin_up:

Once again big thanks peep's  :yinyang:

Got to be Green gremlin for me!

Some amazing samples and photo's ,  the quality in all just shines.   Credit to all growers.    I would love to be half as talented as you guys.