Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

M-dudz

CBD THC 80% +

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone, 

difficult kind of question this as the majority of you are growers but recently on my hunt to obtain some medicinal CBD which was said to have 80% + THC I got scammed of £120 for 5g. I got the email address online of a forum but after sending the initial email  and being referred to another email address and being sent all kinds of information which seemed legit I.e 3 months program with dosages, methods used to make and finally equipment needed to make your own as they were going to send seeds along with the oil should I wish to have a go myself... 

Any way after making the payment through MoneyGram and seeing the money as ‘collected’ I then recieved an email with my delivery times and when to be home for it coming in the door. Cut a long story short I never received it and after countless emails to the same email no answer so just thought i’d Share and see if anyone has had the same experience? 

- be wary! 

:wanker:

Edited by Joolz
remove email adress

There's some real bellends out there taking advantage of desperate people, maybe get in touch with bud buddies on Facebook and buy some seeds to get started.

atb

2 people like this

dark web may have it but you will be in same boat as before but buy a pack of seeds and grow them mate it the only way you can know what your getting  the end.

dont trust anyone who is gonna sell you weed over the internet in the uk as it is illegal and you cant really go to police and say youve been ripped of by a website selling weed .

It is awful the amount fake websites about praying on those who are looking for medicine all the best mate 

1 person likes this

Yeah my fault too tho what’s usually too good to be true usually is :wallbash:

unfortunately because of my work I don’t spend long enough at home to get a grow on the go or else I would be straight on to it. 

Maybe try try the dark web next - any sure fire links for it?  

Posted (edited)

On 31/03/2018 at 8:32 PM, M-dudz said:

Yeah my fault too tho what’s usually too good to be true usually is :wallbash:

unfortunately because of my work I don’t spend long enough at home to get a grow on the go or else I would be straight on to it. 

Maybe try try the dark web next - any sure fire links for it?  

I saw an interesting advert a while back, they were selling automated grow cabinets, basically put the seed in and it does the rest..pretty mad!

I don't know if they are available in the UK but worth checking out if you can't be at home much, they seem pretty discreet. I'd say it's worth a Google search at the very least to see if it's for you or not. 

I wish more of us could grow at home, I'm in a situation where I can't so completely sympathise!

ETA: Sorry to hear you got ripped bud! Really not cool for people to be cashing in and taking advantage of others..just reminds me of the wankers who sell a bag of stalk for £20 and run away before the person can see what they've brought.

Edited by healingofanation

Its a proper shitty thing to do. Facebook and open web sellers are a no go for me. Dark web is the most likely way to get something that's going to work at least a bit. You will get totally scammed on Facebook and the open web most likely. Some Canadian dispensaries are willing to ship to the UK, I know that because I know somebody who orders stuff from there.

With an advert of CBD claiming to be 80%+ thc does automatically sound very fishy to me tbh.