Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

monster69

do si dos and zkittzo competition entry

101 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

well here i go in at the deep end lol 

this is going to be my entry to the comp i see a few folks already started with the zkittzo but not any with the do si dos so here we go...

set up is 1.2m green qube tentbut 

600w adjustable digi ballast

bio bizz nutes

and root pouches are my preferred pots 

today 1 have just put 3 zkittzo and 4 dosidos  into some mud and now waiting for them to show life,i will be doing weekly updates and i may also need a kick up the arse every now and again

maybe somebody to hold my hand and guide me all the way to the finish line lol

anyway no boring pictures of pots of mud from me yet and lets see what all the hype is about these strains 

large_rgs.jpg

@panik can you put this in the right section for me mate 

Edited by monster69
11 people like this

@monster69  moved for ya mate,.. 

good luck on the diary mate going to be interesting in here over the next few months,.. :yep: 

1 person likes this

Alright there dude. Pulling up a seat here. Atb

2 people like this

and were off!! planted into some warm mud on saturday and left them on top of a cfl shade 5 days later all but 1 dosidos are above ground and alive

just 1 little stubborn seed left to show life 

large_day1.jpg

top 3 are the dosidos bottom 3 zkittzo 

will let you all know saturday on the state of the stubborn 1

8 people like this

@perkie_uk101 cheers pal hope you have some luck with yours 

2 people like this

:yep: 

Posted (edited)

just a quick update ,got my pots mixed up last week i should have looked at the writing on the side of my pots 

so the results are 4/4 for the dosidos and upto now i got 2 zkitzo the other seed i planted with them didnt germinate after 9 days so i popped another zkittzo into some warm mud and popped it on  top of my cfl shade lets see if we have life in another few days

pics of the ladys 7 days old 

large.group1.jpg

back 4 are dosidos front 2 zkittzo

large.group2.jpg

and i have these for back up just incase the other zkittzos dont germinate 

large_gg4.jpg

will let you all know the outcome of seeds on sunday 

foook its like waiting for the mrs to give birth after a 7 day labour lol

was 7 seeds in this pack 

Edited by monster69
9 people like this

quick update on the girls...

12 days old and all are healthy,the other zkittzo i planted last sunday is now a healthy little seedling of 5 days old

i have just repotted them into 1.5 l pots being fed just tap water and enjoying being under a 125w cfl

large.IMG_20180417_102814262_HDR.jpglarge.IMG_20180417_102823965.jpglarge.IMG_20180417_105437431_HDR.jpglarge.IMG_20180417_105550494.jpglarge.IMG_20180417_105637586.jpg

will get some better pics for weekend of them all seperated but as you can see all happy healthy and quite squat with tight internodes

until sunday see ya :yep:

10 people like this

looking good, nice and squat like, my seeds grow tall as im using hps far away, due to no bulb for my enviro. 

i have some zkittzos and orange diesel, plus a auto tangie just popped. doing some of them outdoors, the auto tangie plus auto lemonade og's. will be germing very soon. 

all the best with them, il look out for your updates. :yinyang:

5 people like this

13 minutes ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

orange diesel,

i will be keeping my eye on these mate it was a toss up either the gorill4 or the orange diesel and i fell for the gorilla4 

so my next run when these start flowering is the gorillas and i will be investing in a pack of  the orange diesel 

4 people like this

Looking nice man not much to say that hasn't already been said man very compact and nice internodes looking like they will LST very well :naughty:

2 people like this

@UKsFinest  

cheers these girls are going to get bent every way possible lstd topped etc and i might do a scrog 

i have 3 more weeks until my banana cream are down  so these will be getting at least 8 weeks veg

1 person likes this

very uniform in growth looking good there chap

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Coming along well dude. Looking very nice nice and uniform.

@monster69

I edited because I thought it was someone else I confused you with but you see the original post and confirmed lol so all good.

Perk

Edited by perkie_uk101
1 person likes this

@perkie_uk101

they are approx 17 days old i also thought the same as you lol 

planted 31 march all above soil for 4 april they have been under a 125w cfl 20/4 since then,i will be posting a few more pics this weekend 

and i also thought fuck it and i have popped a few gorilla4's and just waiting for them to surface

2 people like this