Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Troopaz

Auto pot nutrients?

I'm currently looking for the best  nutrients to use with auto pots. I generally use plant magic as I like to try and go as organic as possible  but upon reading I've heard that using organics in hydro can clog the system. I'm not sure how bad auto pots are for this as it's going to be my first time using them?

i have also not used plant magic for around a year now which generally I have been impressed with but am now reading the brand has changed its products a bit and people seem to be stating it's not as good as it once was.

so I'm realy looking to grow for quality and taste over yield so wanted to get opinions on what nutes people would suggest with this setup the nutes I'm interested in using at the moment is:-

-plant magic

-canna/canna bio

-growers ark

-fox farm

-bio bizz

My setup will be a 1.2x2.4x2.2 tent with  4 315w cmh and the 8 pot auto pot

Not on your list but I have used Hesi coco root boost,tnt and grow with Autopots for a while now and never had a single issue with valves and the res stays clean of any residue/slime.      

Plain water for the last few days,bud tastes great.

All the best with them, use the root socks or fashion something similar and just leave the valves covered. Happy growing.

I have not used hesi or done any research on that brand is hesi organic?

3 hours ago, Troopaz said:

I have not used hesi or done any research on that brand is hesi organic?

Not organic, though the Nitrogen they use is organically sourced(urea). They take the piss.

1 person likes this

Canna , hessi.growers ark.Dutch pro and sensi ph perfet give me healthiest plants with less fuss 

1 person likes this

Ok thanks I'm going to go with canna as I've used before with ok results and they are pretty easy to use just a little bit expensive.

I wanted to try growers ark as I've heard good things but I'm going to stick with a brand I know until the 2nd run.

1 person likes this

Just out of interest, how do you get on with not being able to measure run off with Autopots? It's a great system for ease of use, but knowing what nutrients the plants consuming is an important factor getting the most from the plant. 

I think you may struggle finding an organic nute line that wont clog the system as autopot dont recommend using with organics due to particulates causing a clog.  One option would be using an organically made compost mix and then using the autopot to feed plain water.