Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

interesting to me ,mandela effect

64 posts in this topic

he`s an odd one 

1 person likes this

jet engines are under the wings right?

Right? :unsure:

1 person likes this

So.. this is the Fruit of the Loom logo right..??

nGVVA43.jpg

The fruit in a basket thingy, its distinctive, its always been like that..

WRONG!

This is the actual logo..

330px-Fruit_logo.svg.png

Its never had the fucking basket!!!! Yet I among many others remember it very clearly.

Fucking well weird!! :alien:

And weirder still, there is an old patent application online from the 70's regarding the logo and it specifically references the basket (cornucopia), the patent was cancelled and never fully registered, perhaps these memories came from a reality where the patent was filed and they used the basket design :g::headpain::smokin:

The universe is broken. I blame C.E.R.N, or maybe H.A.A.R.P, or some other clearly evil place with a cool acronym.

Edited by iBMe
3 people like this

i dont remember a basket at all just the fruit

4 people like this

29 minutes ago, catfish said:

i dont remember a basket at all just the fruit

Aye, me too, and the cornucopia is generally represented pictorially as basket woven horn with fruit pouring out of it, so perhaps you've just seen that and conflated it in your memory with the fruit of the loom logo ? :unsure:

3 people like this

Well you're both clearly from the other reality..

What have you done with the real catfish and booj??!! :pitchfork:lol

Do you wee gravey and poo onion rings like the rest of us?

Edited by iBMe
4 people like this

24 minutes ago, iBMe said:

Well you're both clearly from the other reality..

What have you done with the real catfish and booj??!! :pitchfork:lol

Do you wee gravey and poo onion rings like the rest of us?

lol I managed to resist the temptation to buy cider today :) So at least my wee won't smell of cider tomorrow lol

I think I'm in a different reality to the rest of the UK, the news on the radio today has been all about storms and flooding, but it's fecking hot here, feels like a summer night, I'm sitting here in just a pair of shorts.

2 people like this

i went and checked ..i have some old tour tshirts from the early 80s in my collections ..the ones from 83-90 do not have a basket ..nor do any others i possess bar one ..which is a rip off thin lizzy thunder and lightening tour 83/84  that has fruit of the loom labelling but just the words fruit of the loom ..no fruit .so i believe this to not be a mandela effect at all ..but maybe an alteration to the branding around 2000 and maybe only in some tshirts in only some countries ..theres more fakes than real ones .

3 hours ago, Boojum said:

lol I managed to resist the temptation to buy cider today :) So at least my wee won't smell of cider tomorrow lol

I think I'm in a different reality to the rest of the UK, the news on the radio today has been all about storms and flooding, but it's fecking hot here, feels like a summer night, I'm sitting here in just a pair of shorts.

the east kent coast is 21 deg c right now ..but the humidity is reading 99% on all my humidity meters ..somethings going on i tells thee 

no rain either 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Boojum said:

feels like a summer night, I'm sitting here in just a pair of shorts.

its been like  that for 2 nights now ,ive got the patio door open too.

its mid october , this indian summer were having makes me gutted i didnt get a thing outside going .

Damn you @catfish for saying how I feel.

;)

Next time

1 person likes this

im such a twat for not doing something somewhere ooot side .

1 person likes this

well outside here its blowing a gale and pi55ing down .....  im willing to bet the guerilla plot has taken a hell of a hammering  over the past 3 days or so ...   flooding all over the place here today ....