Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

interesting to me ,mandela effect

47 posts in this topic

ive mentioned this to a few people and a coiple on here know this too ,when i was at school i did a project that entailed contacting the whitehouse ..the project was the jfk assassination ..big subject we can all agree ..

anyway a few weeks after writing to them the school recieved a big box from the whitehouse with lots of books on the subject and one contained the images from the zapruder film ..with me so far ..

anyway ..about 3 months ago the wife was watching her usual crime and murder shows on tv ..and the jfk thing came up ..baring in mind i did a lot of work on this at school ..and the books i had on it from the whitehouse were awesome ..right ..so this programmes on and something didnt add up ..the car has 6 seats ..immediately im puzzled by this as i distinctly remembered from the book only showing a car with 4 seats in ..in fact ive remained adamant even when shown the 6 seater car ..well ..i just came across this video ..and its one of the books i got whilst at school ..and it shows the 4 seater ...so now im puzzled even more ..because there are more videos showing the 6 seater car than the 4 ..but it was the 4 seater that jfk was shot in ..im 110% positive about that ..yet ..how can there be footage of a 6 seater car ???

2 people like this

I remember it being  two front seats, bench seat at the back. 

4 people like this

Lol. Good ol' mandala effect.

my reckoning is it's something to do with cern. (Hadron collider) /ancient portal machine. They 'workers' there even blatantly admit mandala has something to do with it.

theres loads of stuff out there. Barenstien bears, sex in the city, star was etc.

maybe we are living in a new version of ourselves. Perhaps this is why nothing is like it used to be....for me anyways. Everything now just seems 'man made' computer generated, whatever you want to call it.

definately something in it for the awakened though.

Is the Blue British passports thing a Mandala effect too lol  They were black man, they weren't blue...JFK's assassination film however, I'm sure was four

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

An extract from a recent interview with probably the greatest producer there's ever been, Quincy Jones:

What’s something you wish you didn’t know?
Who killed Kennedy.

Who did it?
[Chicago mobster Sam] GiancanaThe connection was there between Sinatra and the Mafia and Kennedy. Joe Kennedy — he was a bad man — he came to Frank to have him talk to Giancana about getting votes.

I’ve heard this theory before, that the mob helped win Illinois for Kennedy in 1960.
We shouldn’t talk about this publicly. Where you from?

e2a - Chicago gangster Sam Giancana is a well-known name among Kennedy conspiracists, both for his alleged help in delivering Illinois votes for Kennedy in the 1960 presidential election and the 1963 assassination of the president. The latter theory largely stems from Giancana’s murder in 1975, not long before he was supposed to testify before a Senate committee investigating collusion between the mob and the CIA

Edited by Ital
1 person likes this

The film back to the future is all about mandala.

theres a lot of really good hints in it for the keen eyed viewers...regarding all things to do with this place we live on....maybe the flux capacitor is missing from this time? :unsure:

1 person likes this

put the arm rest down..

problem solved   :skin_up:

1 person likes this

so how does that solve the extra two seats and window support ?ok youve gained a comfy arm rest ..but ..not two extra seats ..

3 people like this

lol This guy's video though man...somehow 12 + 5 = 18 :doh:  And his triangulation system is a bit suspect...finger lines are an accurate measurement any day of the week, Engineers are missing a trick :yep: 

However, there are things in there so just making jest ;)

3 people like this

did you like the dots he drew on the car ..thought that was a proper bit of csi right there ..but thats not what i was highlighting ..it was the book ..the book with the pic in .

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Here's a thing! Its a NY Daily News article discussing the custom build and history of the vehicle... with pics! :)

" Built by a Hess & Eisenhardt of Cincinnati, Ohio, the Lincoln was cut in half and stretched by more than three feet"

http://www.nydailynews.com/autos/jfk-lincoln-limo-served-long-fateful-day-dallas-article-1.1523429

There is this too - the car was very heavily modified and had a number of changeable parts, including a rear seat that could be raised and a number of different roofs... The photographs look like it was kitted with 6 seats at the time of the shooting, though from the photograph of the car being delivered, in the next link, there is someone squatting on the floor where the extra seats look like they would fit...

https://www.jfklibrary.org/Asset-Viewer/Archives/JFKWHP-KN-C18063-A.aspx

Edited by Slugums
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I would have said 4 seater if randomly asked about it, but I cant be certain it wasnt a 6 seater, could be just the way our brains fill in the blanks, like Kennedy was shot in the car so the most likely thing we would focus on in the pictures is him, not the car, most cars are 4 seater (ok 5 if your small and can sit in the middle) so brain says "yeah tis a 4 seater car obvs", specially when theres other stuff going on like people running around jackie hangin out the back and secret service dudes diving about and climbing onto the car etc.

I wouldnt say that picture is the best evidence, no you cant clearly see the chrome banding but it not very clear generally, could just be hidden because of the angle and how reflective the chrome is.

eta: Interesting stuff and topic in general though @vince noir rock n roll star

Edited by iBMe
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Last one, I promise...

The first link I posted has an internal link to rare photographs of the refurbishment - @vince noir rock n roll star it is a four seater, but with two fold away seats - so its both! Pic #10 of 24 shows the interior very nicely.

http://www.nydailynews.com/autos/50-years-rare-photos-president-john-f-kennedy-limousine-gallery-1.1523905?pmSlide=1.1523889

Re the two photographs in the video - what artists call foreshortening can explain why the car looks longer in one shot than the other - the angle is clearly visible in the second...

Edited by Slugums
Added foreshortening
2 people like this

25 minutes ago, iBMe said:

I would have said 4 seater if randomly asked about it, but I cant be certain it wasnt a 6 seater, could be just the way our brains fill in the blanks, like Kennedy was shot in the car so the most likely thing we would focus on in the pictures is him, not the car, most cars are 4 seater (ok 5 if your small and can sit in the middle) so brain says "yeah tis a 4 seater car obvs", specially when theres other stuff going on like people running around jackie hangin out the back and secret service dudes diving about and climbing onto the car etc.

I wouldnt say that picture is the best evidence, no you cant clearly see the chrome banding but it not very clear generally, could just be hidden because of the angle and how reflective the chrome is.

eta: Interesting stuff and topic in general though @vince noir rock n roll star

its something that wasnt even on my radar until i saw the 6 seater on telly ..then it really got under me noggin ..because if you randomly ask friends none will seem that bothered that it could be 6 but lots of us older folk distinctly remember just the 4 ..mad ..and there is already one contender for the full explanation ..folding seat ..but ..im not so sure bout that ..

yeah a weird one for sure ..because no one seems to remember it the same either .

1 person likes this