Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

the sun ..not the paper but the bright thing .

56 posts in this topic

You should make a filter for your camera mate, it`s good fun getting images of sun spots etc, the film required is "Baader" and quite cheap and will make several filters, might get my scope out again and see if the solar minimum now, no sun spots! Problem is I`ve dropped the scope a couple of times now :russian:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

odd day weather wise ..rain from a purpley orange sky all night ..woke to freezing fog ..went out and came home to scorchioness ..beautiful day ..

so i took a couple of shots of the sun ,altered contrast in one ,made a negative with the other ..amazing what looks solid in negative ..

large.101_4886.JPGlarge.101_4883.JPGlarge.101_4884.JPG

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
1 person likes this

i fuckin knew it 

33985688_1855823991136394_95898370375994

2 people like this

i was trying to explain to a neighbour today about the clouds and not all our clouds are clouds but made by us ..before anyone goes crazy at me ,look into weather modifcation for agricultural uses and wine production ,trust me i had to learn it when becoming a wine advisor a few years ago ..anyway ..as we were talking lots of planes appeared and started laying out their trails (i believe this to be for a very specific reason i wont go into here) and i said to her ..its like they are laying a couple of guidelines to send a frequency wave down ...imagine a mad scientist with a vandergraf generator ..waves rising ..hard to explain but hopefully the pics i took make it clear what im saying ..

im not even going into conspiracy here just an observation that it reminded me of soundwaves ..

i did alter the colour and gamma /saturation to make the waves i could see in the clouds more visible ..as they were very faint .

large.101_5331.JPGbefore adjusting the pic 

large.101_5332.JPGafter but with nothing added 

2 people like this

Geoengineering is not a conspiracy, it’s the deliberate and large-scale intervention in the Earth’s climatic system. Simply put, it is the spraying of chemicals into the air via planes into the atmosphere. Independent testing over the past decade confirms that Chemtrails around the country contain a dangerous and extremely poisonous mix of chemicals that includes: barium, nano aluminum-coated fiberglass [known as CHAFF], radioactive thorium, cadmium, chromium, nickel, desiccated blood, mold spores, yellow fungal mycotoxins, ethylene dibromide, and polymer fibers. 

1 hour ago, Dave 420 said:

Chemtrails

large.CONDS.jpeg

not chemtrails as such ..they are genuine contrails ..a proper ` chemtrail produces a rainbow effect as if it contains oil ,those are the blanket clouds ,they block something out ..ive mentioned it before in conspiracy forum here ..solar generator ...they block out something that is blocking our real sun like the sun is being eclipsed ..when that happens the solar generator is up and running they then cloud out the front of the generator as in this picture .

other types of contrail patterns are done to create weather fronts ,usually done over bodies of water and the wind systems blow them over areas that require cloud coverage or rain for crops .

high altitude atmospheric aerosol dispersal systems was the term used when i did me learning ..

something i have noticed recently with that above type of contrailing is ..when the sun isnt being eclipsed anymore they send up another set of planes that lay trails that evaporate those original blanket trails .

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

not chemtrails as such ..they are genuine contrails ..a proper ` chemtrail produces a rainbow effect as if it contains oil ,those are the blanket clouds ,they block something out ..ive mentioned it before in conspiracy forum here ..solar generator ...they block out something that is blocking our real sun like the sun is being eclipsed ..when that happens the solar generator is up and running they then cloud out the front of the generator as in this picture .

other types of contrail patterns are done to create weather fronts ,usually done over bodies of water and the wind systems blow them over areas that require cloud coverage or rain for crops .

high altitude atmospheric aerosol dispersal systems was the term used when i did me learning ..

something i have noticed recently with that above type of contrailing is ..when the sun isnt being eclipsed anymore they send up another set of planes that lay trails that evaporate those original blanket trails .

Well Vic whatever it is we are being screwed, mate    :eek: 

1 person likes this

hey ..i dunno shit ..im just enjoying messing about .

i seen loads of them chemtrails here on brum a few weeks ago, just like the pic above, it looked like misiles had fired in all directions lol tho i was smoking kush/ em dog.