Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J Trich

Seedsman Forums Battle Grow Contest 2018 - INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

128 posts in this topic

nowt here yet 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, highcontrast said:

count me in if were not full

of course.. welcome!!

17 minutes ago, Stonedjones said:

Cheers @J Trich my seeds dropped today I’m waiting on a current grow then I’ll be germinating them can’t wait and thanks for the freebies and the chance much appreciated.

being a beginner can’t see me getting anywhere but with the talent on this forum I’m confident that I’ll get a prize for being in the winning forum lol come on uk420

Yeahh.. as we say in Spain, in competitions there is "the luck of the noob", the one who without experience gets something impressive..

4 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

nowt here yet 

hahaha the postman is afraid of you, every morning you watch him stealthily from behind the peephole .. lol

4 people like this

he knows ...doesnt he ...?

3 people like this

Went for Jack here, so mango and velvet bud... Heard great things about the velvet bud

On 31/03/2018 at 6:20 PM, cocopips said:

Could you recommend us 3 autos to try please? 

2 people like this

not had a whiff of anything yet ..the postman now runs past ..

50 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

not had a whiff of anything yet ..the postman now runs past ..

Hey sorry Vince, I've reviewed all my orders for this contest ... have you sent me an MP at some point to manage the shipment? I do not have any form filled out from you, that's why you have not received anything.. :unsure:

2 people like this

pm sent chap 

1 person likes this

@J Trich my pigeon landed today thank you i have pictures to upload but forgot how to waiting on a friend telling me how lol .OMG how old am i this brain is frazzled .

I will be running 2 of each of the fems and these will be planted in the next couple of weeks ,the autos should be later as i already have a fair few autos running lol .

Stay safe grow well and good luck to all in the 2018 grow 

2 people like this

Hi @J Trichcould I get on board if it'd not too late please boss?

Nice one

3 minutes ago, noddy said:

@J Trich my pigeon landed today thank you i have pictures to upload but forgot how to waiting on a friend telling me how lol .OMG how old am i this brain is frazzled .

I will be running 2 of each of the fems and these will be planted in the next couple of weeks ,the autos should be later as i already have a fair few autos running lol .

Whack em up with imgbb mate and use the bbcode to post to the site :smokin:

Edited by Swgorilla

is it too late to have a bash ?   im sure i could find a little plot on the mountain   for a few ....

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, noddy said:

Good to hear.. happy contest!!

26 minutes ago, Swgorilla said:

Hi @J Trichcould I get on board if it'd not too late please boss?

Nice one

Welcome mate, however sorry, you havent this free seeds requirement:  You must be registered in the forum prior to the publication of this contest, March 22

If you do not meet the requirements for these free seeds, you can participate by purchasing your own seeds Seedsman and showing original package in your first post.

5 minutes ago, vortex said:

is it too late to have a bash ?   im sure i could find a little plot on the mountain   for a few ....

Yeah, of course.. Welcome!!

1 person likes this

Oh I see,  6 days late to register eh. No problem cheers anyway 

1 person likes this

large.5ad913eb3f4f7_seedsman2018.JPG

Ok hope i got it right , thank you J Trish for letting me join and as i said i will be getting the grow going i am going to put 4 ladies in tomorrow but had a long hard day today so got to wait 

stay safe grow well

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Swgorilla said:

Oh I see,  6 days late to register eh. No problem cheers anyway 

Yeah sorry.. Let me tell you that we are doing different giveaways from our blog www.blog.seedsman.com also a great instagram contest at www.instagram.com/seedsmanseeds where you can get our original seeds to enter in this contest. :bong: