Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Autofatman

3 x Colorado cookies diary

95 posts in this topic

Good stuff mate, glad to see them looking so well after our conversation.

Well done bud, they will finish up nice i reckon

Enjoy the smokes

1 person likes this

@blackpoolbouncer thank you mate , you've made me thing different on these !

EY let's hope they do shagger! 

I sure will do , hopefully ;)

Atb mate

1 person likes this

2-3 weeks away mate and your gonna have some cracking bud. Keep going with the feed, and then aim for a week or so just on water. 

1 person likes this

@Topdraw ever so thankful for your comment!

Let's hope they finish up well!

All the best !

Morning everybody! 

We are now at.. Week 10!

The girls seem to be doing okay I think but one seems just to be getting more and more spots which are defo cal Def..

I guess I'm not too far off now so it's just carry on the feed until their done and see how they turn out! 

The cc#2 is looking very slim on the buds and also most pistils are brown , only a few white here and there.

If anyone thinks she's done please let me know

Temps this week have been dreadfall hitting max of 31c but I don't think it's really bothering them .my lights have only been on a 12/12 as the daytime weather has been about 27c it's self

Humidity I'm not worried about as it's at 40%+ anyway and were not far away.

I'm feeding all 3 gorls 5ml per Lt of plant magic OT bloom and just a couple plain before I take her down when it's near their times.

Off topic I know but

I had to clean my carbon filter today as I touched it (the outer dust cover) i got loads of minerals over my hands so then I took the cover off and it was jammed white... 100 quid filter 3 months old.. 

Lucky a quick wash and a good hoover with old HETTY she was back too new  !

I Now know to use ro water in my humidifiers  , hopefully this will stop it.

Thanks for looking growers! 

All the best!

Cc#1

2nq5vrt.jpg

2wfqzav.jpg

Cc#2 this one is by far the most furry lol

2dqkgv4.jpg

s5bnyt.jpg

Cc#3

2mq12di.jpg

Top view of all 3

105ebds.jpg

9 people like this

They are looking really sweet mate. Very good yield by the looks of it too :D

I think everyone had one of those moments this weekend when checking the temperature :shock:

2 people like this

how did i miss this. them are some great looking plants, loads of tops on them just how i like to grow too. 

i grew out the auto colorado cookies for crimbo smoke. i got one very nice blueberry girl scout cookies girl. had that full on blues taste, with a cookie doe taste when blowing the smoke out. 

mine took 11 weeks and were covered in resin. ive just smoked my ast bit yesterday. lol i want m e more berry cookies. mmmmm

youl like them im sure mate. :hippy:

1 person likes this

Thank you guys! It's very much appreciated as I don't think they are looking to good on my side but I'm never happy lol

I did have a ganders when u first started them and I'm sure when u chopped , which was ideal really cuz I ain't seen many grows on it .

I'm thinking probably giving them till about 12 weeks as my trichs are mostly milky. 

The cc#2 looks done with only a couple white popping here and there , do u think I should just feed them water for now? 

They sound good man , I really hope I like them , looking at them I will :) !

My jars have been empty for about 2 weeks :( roll on chop! 

I'm getting quite fruity smell coming off then too , by far the most stinky grow I've done.. a quick 20 mins water on all 3 and the house is stinking right out lol

All the best guys! 

I forgot to mention! They are all on 5ml of bloom! 

Sorry 

Atb Fatman! 

hi mate. i would reduce the bloom to 2ml per liter now, then water only till harvest deffo. mine had 7 days water only and i wish i gave them 14 as they never yellowed. :yinyang:

1 person likes this

Hello smokie! 

Thank you for that buddie , on the few of my last grows I didn't really give them water near the end. I stuck with 0.5ml pl  And they wasn't too bad really. 

I'm defo wanting to give them a good water for at least a week or even 2 to see how better the smoke is .

Thanks Agen bud. 

Atb

1 person likes this

Good afternoon growers! 

We are now at week 11!!

The plants are doing okay I'd say :) , not long till finish now I hope!

The 2 big trained plants cc#1 , cc#2 looks like the calyxs have swelled and staring to orange up ! 

Cc#2 has been like this for a week or 2 tho so I'm going to be taking him down on Friday also I don't think she has yeilded much but is absolutely jam-packed with resin!

The cc#1 and cc#2 are now on the council pop! 

Cc#1 will probs need longer perhaps sometime next week or more I'd say if anyone has an opinion that would be smashing :)

Cc#3 is still popping shite loads of white pistils and is growing. I'm feeding her 2ml of grow untill shes got more amber's 

The trichs are showing quite milky so their not far off !

It's a quick update as I don't have much time today :(

Thanks for looking guys! 

Atb Fatman! 

Cc#1

10yzzo5.jpg

vidu93.jpg

Cc#2

nmkdp4.jpg

2njkjz4.jpg

Cc#3

zup2y9.jpg

96f22u.jpg

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

Brilliant grow, they look fantastic! If those are as dense as they appear you should have a great yield.

I'd agree #1 and #2 are virtually fully ripe based on the photos. #3 still has fresh growth and could have a couple more weeks or so maybe - by the time that new growth fills out those colas will be absolutely huge.

Edited by delagdo
1 person likes this

@delagdo hi buddie , thanks for you input it helps :).

The cc#3 is fat as a McDonald's cup so I'm guessing as you say they will get bigger , let's hope :)

Atb buddie 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@Autofatman they look fantastic mate, top stuff. I have just put 7 of these into soak so if u get the time once the diary is up you'll have to nip in and whip me into shape cos after a 5 month grow break I'm all the place. 

Some of those pics are like a carbon copy of what I have seen from d.p site and on the net which is good sign. 

What's the smell like from the cc#2? well curious as that one looks the most similar to cookies in bud structure.

GV. 

Edited by GreenVision