Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Autofatman

3 x Colorado cookies diary

95 posts in this topic

Thank you mate , I'll work them up to it tho .

Atb!

Today is week 8!

It's been 6 days after the flush now and it seems that nothing more is spreading.

I've had a plant spread calcium Def over the whole plant in days which it has been over a week or so now :) I'm not too sure if it has stopped as I'm new tho lol

The last feed was 1.5ml of plant magic OT bloom per liter , the next one should be toight before bed I hope , if not their waiting till the morning .

It took about 4 days to dry up after the flush tho.. it that normal? Please help :)

I've been fighting humidity problems aswell but I can only get it to 50% with a humidifier and big wet towels and part of my plants are getting damp from the humidifier which don't seem to be a problem. Only a bud or 2 .

Temps have been showing up as 23c in - 29c out. I'm unsure what my actual temps are tho due to this. As I got a new hygrometer and my old one always was about 1 c apart. 

Anyway let's hope they start fattening up soon! Can't wait to see how they go as I've never grown like this before :) !

Atb!

Cc#1

6oo5ra.jpg

5mzsbt.jpg

Cc#2

biwa2t.jpg

10ymhkx.jpg

Cc#3

33yq0b4.jpg

28jfwvd.jpg

5 people like this

Is that your new 'out' temperature probe hanging down from the wire in the first picture? If it's hanging in the direct light it might be picking up some radiant heat from the lamp and reading higher than the air temperature really is. You could pop it right in the middle of your canopy under leafy shade to get a better reading of what the air is like for your plants.

3 people like this

@delagdo

Thank you for that buddie! I'm going to make a stick Tri pod in the middle and bring it from the bottom!

U think that will be a good idea?

Atb 

1 person likes this

:yep: Sounds like a great idea.

1 person likes this

im having a bash at  some autos this year too  ... tho mine will be gorilla stylee   lol ....   hope they end up looking as good as yours mate .... cracking job

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@vortex good man! I've really wanted to try outdoors but it's hard living on a council estate , fuck loads of feilds around here too but me and a mate had a go many years agos , found a cracking hidden spot..no footsteps..

Put some seeds down and they sprouted !! 2 weeks later my mates little brother comes walking in the house saying he found plants in the brambles hidden..so he picked them to give us....picked them... They had their first proper loaves through also :( .

This was like 8 feilds walk.. little shit lol

To many kids about where I'm at! 

I'm sure yours will , if we get a good summer , good luck mann

Atb!

Edited by Autofatman

Are u able to see pics guys? Some ain't showing up for me !

Cheers atb! 

yep  pics looking aok here mate

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hello everybody!

Week 9!

Over the last week /two they have had a right battering from the flush....

I'm just really hopeing that I can pull these though till the end and get some decent buds on them still , would be gutted if I didn't :(.

Temps are pretty good I think with humidity wise also! 

2qs5g8w.jpg

My pots don't feel to warm but their not cold. I haven't checked this temp on them this week which I should do lol

Other then that , their not doing to bad :) I'm feeding them 4ml per Lt of plant magic OT bloom!

The thc build up on the 2 trained ones is mint as I've never grown a plant with this much at this stage .

Thanks for looking.

Any input is great!

All the best.

Cc#1

15qdnw6.jpg

Cc#2

vpyet1.jpg

Cc#3 

ogjvw9.jpg

A few others!

669c7o.jpg

ric2uh.jpg

Edited by Autofatman
3 people like this

Happy to see someone growing these. Have been on my soon to do list for some time. Very interested to see what you think of the finished buds.

GV.

1 person likes this

Hi bud , same here I was looking everywhere to see if there is many grow diarys but couldn't find much so I just went and tryed them lol.

Can't wait to see how the buds turn out tho :)

1 person likes this

@Autofatman I did exactly the same last year. Went through pages looking to see if anyone had grew them out but came up blank. They look like they are going to be nice and dense, something I noticed when I first spotted them. Looking good all round tbh mate. Good stuff. :yep:

GV.

1 person likes this

wow incredible job ..kudos and i hope the smoke turns out as good as the grow ..

1 person likes this

Thank you ever so much guys! 

Let's hope she's swells up and finishes soon!

Can't wait to smoke her up ;)

All the best guys!

2 people like this