Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jibba jabba

Jibbas Purple Dick#1

142 posts in this topic

Looking really nice now they are in full flower dude, lots of frost and lovely looking green and healthy foliage. Have you got any full plant photos?

Good of luck for the rest of flowering dude.

3 people like this

Evening, 

Sorry but no whole plant pics, but I have one of the whole lot from this week large.BEA9885C-E4E9-4305-9764-02134D5B973D.jpeg

As for how long, a few weeks yet, at least, but just gonna keep a closer eye from day 50 ish, tho the  difference in the  2 purps, I reckon one the smaller of the two will be done first. 

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

8 people like this

Those plants look very nice dude, lots of cola tops to fatten up over the coming weeks.

3 people like this

14 hours ago, badbillybob said:

do they have any purple in them?

Not as yet mate, on one of the purps and the 2 mobys there’s a bit of a hue around them, but that’s with me lumi’s on, can’t see it at all in the pics, also on the mobys the leafs coming out of the buds appear a bit darker around the edges, might be the start of some colour.

3 people like this

@Jibba jabba

Looking lovely in here nice work mate, bet it's starting to smell great in there.  

Hopefully the flowers will start to pack it on and you'll get some stonkers.

Nice colours in the plants too, wonderful :) .

atb twoscoops :oldtoker:

4 people like this

28 minutes ago, twoscoops said:

mate, bet it's starting to smell great in there.  

Cheers  twoscoops :yep: 

Its like the battle of the noses at the minute, To be honest the Purps#1 has it hands down at the mo,

large.2D27BEED-3993-4B29-BA63-22DB4619C8AC.jpeg

7 people like this

Evening Uk420.

Right first off I am going to announce a mistake that I have noticed, I have been calling my Pmd Purps, and the other way around,well this will stop now :eek: 

Mainly due to the fact that it is visually obvious when in front of you, I don’t know how I manage it :rofl: 

Temps have been a max of 27, min of 23,

Day 45 Flower.

So first up is the monster that is Purple Moby Dick,

large.8285FA8A-3804-413C-B91F-FFCFB986C9AE.jpeglarge.ACC9D7D2-232E-4CDD-8B55-DB8E41CEAAF7.jpeglarge.B37ACF7E-6F5A-49A2-BD98-ED4E9C6A10C4.jpeglarge.D3A51BEE-A755-4DF2-97CF-390E114E8E8C.jpeg

That last one is right under the light, closest by far, 

I have been reducing the the feed for both the mobys and will continue to do so, slowly.

Now for the Purps#1

large.0950B47A-5B6E-47DB-8F1D-793C5F1AB4D0.jpeglarge.3A73F975-BF3B-48F3-B65B-5446429C1BC5.jpeglarge.55DCD435-173F-4310-9F22-707BB2F5AF28.jpeglarge.F5DA7A3D-2B3F-4904-9C85-3E4718E07F90.jpeg

The first 2 are different plants, tho look very similar, the 3rd is the runty ones and the fourth is of a lower nug of the larger plant, hope that makes sense.

Still smells like purple funkiness.

11 people like this

Both strains are looking good dude, it’s looks like you have a room full of big beautiful flowers which will only get fatter over the last few weeks, keep up the good work.

5 people like this

I’m liking the look of the moby in the top pic pal. I’ll be interested to hear how it turns out for sure.

3 people like this

Hey mate

@Jibba jabba does this mean the pruple moby dick is winning the nose contest? I have a pmd in my veg boc that ive tied down. Its turning into a monster so nice to see ur didnt stretch much :unsure::wallbash:

Looking forward to the some report. I dont wanna miss it but im a nightmare lol tag me in if u remember. 

Atb

JJ

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, JamJar said:

does this mean the pruple moby dick is winning the nose contest?

:rofl: No mate :no: it has always been the runty one, to be honest it’s a difficult job to get to the mobys to give them a good sniffing :naughty:and there’s a fair amount of cross contamination smells from all the others in there, it’s gonna be a job keeping them all separate while drying them jaring them up, a problem I look forward too.

4 people like this

Afternoon Uk420. 

Day 52 Flower.

Well the runty purps has still got the nose, and under the loupe is looking mostly cloudy, the odd few darkening, so the wait is very nearly possibly almost over,started flushing her the other day.

large.BD2E0C54-2F48-4611-818F-F9BF78D52779.jpeglarge.CA52DEA8-FE6D-4302-A49C-192694EBB2B0.jpeglarge.2849D2A6-281C-446F-8DE1-78B873F9CF2E.jpeg

That brings me on to the Purple Moby Dick 

under the loupe lots of clear some cloudy, 

large.BB39167C-E35C-45B0-9688-AD7D338D601F.jpeglarge.DBBEBC6A-6A14-400C-B837-D14558808B3F.jpeglarge.F22BD2EE-1BF8-4BDE-92DB-DDB4FFCEE42C.jpeg

Been winding the feed down ready for a weeks flush, reckon they have a couple of weeks left, I’ll keep a close eye on them.

11 people like this

Looking lovely! :yep: Fair play mate you've done a cracking job with these.

6 people like this

Looking great buddy, lots of chunky tops.

atb.

3 people like this

Both purple strains are looking in tip top shape with the harvest window approaching fast  :yep:

Nice to read that the flush has started as I do think this is going to be a staggered harvest, with the Purps coming down first with pmd coming down around 7 days later. Would you agree mate?

They certainly have stacked on some serious weight over the last 2 week's and all buds are shimmering with trichomes. 

Looking really good from here my friend and I'll be back in on the next update as your going to be harvesting soon and I don't want to miss the main event :yep:

Thank you for the continued updates mate and the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

2 people like this