Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

the wonka workout or the zkittoz competition entry

85 posts in this topic

interesting day ..i found some scissors ..and you know that feeling you get sometimes ..when you say to yourself nah ill leave that another week ..and then you go snip ...

yep did that ..

have to say ..been a piece of piss from seed ..very little effort needed .

i shall continue on with skiddy no 2 who is a bit different to skiddy no 1 ..shes much taller for a start ..but thats for another day ..

large.101_5083.JPGlarge.101_5134.JPGlarge.101_5136.JPGlarge.101_5147.JPG

8 people like this

46 minutes ago, stayup4ever said:

@vince noir rock n roll star looks nice,how many days flower?

well i started the seed on march 17th ..its now may 13th ..just shy of two months 

3 minutes ago, panik said:

oh its proper willy wonka ..no doubt about it ..its leaning towards pineappley sweetness very similar to sexbud if im honest but there isnt a hint of minge to it like sexbud ,this is just sweet pineapple cube smells .its one of those strains im suprised theres extracts made from it ..as the temptation to just rub buds and sniff your fingers is very high ..

6 people like this

5 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

well i started the seed on march 17th ..its now may 13th ..just shy of two months 

oh its proper willy wonka ..no doubt about it ..its leaning towards pineappley sweetness very similar to sexbud if im honest but there isnt a hint of minge to it like sexbud ,this is just sweet pineapple cube smells .its one of those strains im suprised theres extracts made from it ..as the temptation to just rub buds and sniff your fingers is very high ..

sounds awesome,..  :yep:  some times wish I still smoked lol 

1 person likes this

it was all turned to rosin today ..my shed stunk like a school tuck shop ..

4 people like this

smells awesome but for me personally its only a 6 on the strength that may be different for other  consumers though ..cant fault the smell at all ..

large.101_5153.JPG

that bit went last night in one one skinner ..

4 people like this

if you were wondering if i was done you`d be wrong ...ive just been waiting til nearer the time to show skiddy 3 again ...shes doing ok after a bout of aphids ..nowt but seaweed and a splash of growmore ..

also i couldnt find a sweety song i liked ..

large.101_5251.JPG

7 people like this

cheeky little thing this time round ..starting to get some frost and that oh so delicious smell to her ..i gave her a boost of growmore and seaweed at the start of the week ..thats probably what did it ..

large.101_5267.JPG

4 people like this

Looking fantastic sir !!!    you make it look so easy to produce specimen plants .... can go right off some people :) 

Keep the pics coming sir.     Makes me want to indoor grow so badly but work and home life say differently.   

1 person likes this

thankee kindly ..the plants should grow themselves i find ..

right ee oo ..it wont be long now ,probably just another week and skiddy no 3 will be choppethed ..she only being given seaweed this week ..no need to give her anything else ..that simple to grow ..

large.RSCN0394.JPGlarge.RSCN0396.JPGlarge.RSCN0395.JPG

11 people like this

Beutiful bud shots dude.

Just found a bag with some sugar leaf of paniks gear from my outdoor attcs last year. Done a bowl on the bong last night and bloody hell... it was strong! That bag has had 7month cure or so?  Woke up this morning still feeling abit hazy

Give this a long enough cure and these for sure will be more than 6 out of 10 dude. 

2 people like this

theres a place for all strengths ..this is a morning treat on a sunday ..ultimately what we have to have in this house is knock out weed as well ..and as ive recently been running a few sativas theres been a lot of insomniacal nights ..but aye i reckon a long cure could give it some welly but will it lose a lot of its terpene profile ..

we use a lot of this stuff for edibles and its nice to have a butter that has a fruity kick to it .

Atleast you give an honest opinion on the strength.. be interesting to see the difference of all 3 effects 

1 person likes this

horses for course chap ..this has such an addictive smell to the resin though ..she had a flush of seaweed this week ..been a bit hot ..but the heat just brings the resin out i find so ..let it be hot .

pineapply cubes and rhubard n custard sweets ..cannot fault that at  all .

large.101_5357.JPGlarge.101_5359.JPG

8 people like this