Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Freax

5cm Mass in My Missus right lung, Started oil treatment yesterday.

43 posts in this topic

sending you both  the VERY   VERY  best  and hope  everythings ok   from  the VORTEX crew :yep:

1 person likes this

On 4/19/2018 at 1:27 PM, teehee said:

How are you getting on with the oil Bro? How are you making it?

Yes mate slowly getting some done, little by little just getting what i can from the trim i have here.

Im gonna have to make hash know from what i have left cos theres so much plant matter, its all just leaf trim. I can iso the bubble then and get some back that way.

Im making it with ISO dude, a 20-30 min wash with plenty of agitation then strained and filtered then left in the sun to burn off the chlorophyll. Evaporate off most of the ISO using a water distiller and then finish it off on a hotplate/stirrer before putting it into syringes.

The distiller is handy cos you get to reclaim quite a bit of the ISO you used so you can use it again.

Hope things are on the up for you too dude, we could both do with a break. :yep:

:v:

4 people like this

Hey mate, Praying for your mrs. Fingers crossed you can fight back aggressively with your oil protocol. Try looking into ketogenic dieting, gearson therapy (diet) and hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy for killing cancer. 

What plants are you growing out? At the moment I’ve got some just vegging out, a bit Of everything is in their. Will help when I can

all the best bro 

3 people like this

On 4/21/2018 at 5:54 PM, crticalcontent said:

What plants are you growing out?

Cheers Bro :yep:

Ive got some Rhemo Chemo, Early Amnesia CBD and Purple Orange CBD on the go at the mo not long started them.

Ive managed to pick up a distiller and magnetic stirrer/hotplate too, now i just gotta get the oil making process nailed.

:v:

1 person likes this

Posh bastard with your magnetic stirrer lol good gadgets them mate takes out the guess work. Shout you soon!

1 person likes this

Just a quick one, I have just bought one of those oldskool glass dome vapourisers. Bout £20 off eBay, it fucking mint! Can put oil in the heat bowl. Setting it on the lowest heat and let the vapour build up in the dome. Then just vape away! Good way to get concentrated cannabinoids right where you need them. Also you might want to check out mixing some of you extract with DMSO. Briefly as I understand it DMSO has some unique characteristics. One of the being increasing the bioavailability of medication. It’s so mad the way it works if you rub it on your toe for eg 2 seconds later you can taste it In Your mouth. Do some research I think it worth a punt for making topicals  good luck mate to you and mrs F

1 person likes this

On 26/04/2018 at 5:05 PM, Freax said:

Ive got some Rhemo Chemo, Early Amnesia CBD and Purple Orange CBD on the go at the mo not long started them.

hi mate good luck with everything :stoned:

do you know the thc% of those strains?, high thc is important for fighting cancers 

as they work together

much respect :yinyang:

4 people like this

i will be using iso   in a rice cooker ...  i got one secondhand off ebay ....   not bad  cndition  too .....  then  3 weeks ago    there was another one in a charity shop window  brand new in the un opened box  for  £4  ...........  so i got that one as well ....  handy in case one packs up on me ...

3 people like this

Sorry to of your news chap! Sending positive vibes. I second twigs question, the reading I've done on the therapeutic use nearly all calls for plenty THC alongside a proper CBD level.

4 people like this

Hope all goes well with yourself and your better half.

Thankfully you have access to some CBD/THC weed. I'm not using for anything as serious as cancer but it is remarkable with pain relief.

My prayers, good vibes and best wishes.

2 people like this

Hi guys, big thanks for all the positive vibes and all the great info, @twigs and @Arnold Layne The Rhemo Chemo is 24% THC, the Early Amnesia is 11% CBD and 9.5% THC and the Purple Orange is 10% CBD and 5%THC

On 4/26/2018 at 5:26 PM, crticalcontent said:

Posh bastard with your magnetic stirrer lol 

lol I got lucky, a mate had a bit of luck and gave us the £50 to get one, great little gadget :yep:

Ive also picked up Borosilicate glass lab beakers of various sizes. 

With the world as it is now i was more worried about ordering lab equipment than i ever have been about ordering growing kit or seeds lol

8 people like this

Freax - if you need oil urgently and could get to Malaga, Spain, I know people who would help you out here. High THC strains, pure RSO, no CBD though. Free of charge if you're in need, donations welcome afterwards if successful. Genuine offer, I wish you guys all the very best!

4 people like this

@Malagueno Just sent you a pm dude.

Thank you vey much for the offer. :thumsup:

1 person likes this