Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

blackpoolbouncer

3 billboards

65 posts in this topic

Kong has got good taste in boots,I love my lowa deserts,they're my premium spot scouting boot.

1 person likes this

49 minutes ago, panik said:

We have no intention of spray painting anything mate.. 

Not you bud, some folks have mentioned spray paint and stencils...

I can clearly see your product of choice  is giant banners... lol

:yep:

1 person likes this

0.50 secs in ,... :Thinking

well when was she going to be fucking transparent then,... Snap Out Of It

shes got all the characteristics of a proper BITCH

e2a so to get this clear she works with and closely with police on organised crime and drug crime but she goes home and fucking sleeps with Britain's biggest dope grower ,... :rofl:

its fucking laughable right!

4 people like this

kong for PM

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 15/03/2018 at 3:41 PM, Ch@ppers said:

large.P1030472.JPG

Anyone know where I can get high quality is this pic to print? 

Edited by B0bbyBuds
1 person likes this

@B0bbyBuds easiest would be to just make a copy yourself? Take 5 mins

1 person likes this

@blackpoolbouncer Yeah man, but i don’t have a laptop at the moment. I don’t know how to do it from my phone and print from my phone. Was going to email it to a printers or friend. 

2 people like this

"that grows 45 acres of weed"

where, have hedge trimmer will travel!

2 people like this

@B0bbyBuds best I can find......800x600

DX2GG1SW4AEFFqd.jpg

3 people like this

DYGCyLgX0AAGy8n.jpg

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

I cant say too much till after the fact or when im going but if your in manchester/preston/blackpool/lancaster keep an eye out for one of these...........

Wheelys-4-Hero.jpg

With a slight modification to look like this.........

large.atkins.jpg

With a few rather loud megaphones to get folks attention we plan on causing a right stink.

e2a

Because it is a bike and I wont be selling anything I can wheel it right into the city centre anywhere you could walk a bike. Even if we get hassle we have a member on the team with a traders license so if we get any grief we just start giving out free coffee and trading, i dont think it will come to that. You cant move a bike on from a public space because you dont like what is written n the side anyway lol 

Its a good way, I thought, to get a large advertising banner right into pedestrian zones and give us a platform to work from.

Its also electric so we can scoot from one location to the next quickly

Bring it on

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
16 people like this

1 minute ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

I cant say too much till after the fact or when im going but if your in manchester/preston/blackpool/lancaster keep an eye out for one of these...........

Wheelys-4-Hero.jpg

With a slight modification to look like this.........

large.atkins.jpg

With a few rather loud megaphones to get folks attention we plan on causing a right stink.

e2a

Because it is a bike and I wont be selling anything I can wheel it right into the city centre anywhere you could walk a bike. Even if we get hassle we have a member on the team with a traders license so if we get any grief we just start giving out free coffee and trading, i dont think it will come to that. You cant move a bike on from a public space because you dont like what is written n the side anyway lol 

Its a good way, I thought, to get a large advertising banner right into pedestrian zones and give us a platform to work from.

Its also electric so we can scoot from one location to the next quickly

Bring it on

fucking legend mate. truely.

4 people like this

Lovin it guys!  

Re stickers, flyers, etc, i think there's a possibility of getting exposure with an organised campaign with a timeline for events in which the design was distributed beforehand to activists.  Then on a predefined date everyone places orders for the flyers or whatever from a single predefined printing company.  Bomb there machines out all day printing up the same design.  Not sure how it would play out whether using one of the bigboys like vista print or some small oufit, whether anything has to be preapproved and would be even printed or if it's automated altogether with some.  It's a chance i see to get some media attention to the campaign before its even started.

If the items get printed, then an organised preset Saturday morning of nationwide letterbox drops would follow and billboards thrown up.   Make it un-ignorable.

3 people like this

I use a guy on ebay to make me stickers. I think about 200 stickers are bout £20 or something like that.

They are really good quality and I think they are a bit of a bargain for the price.

I can post his advert if you want it.

1 person likes this