Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

blackpoolbouncer

3 billboards

65 posts in this topic

you've lit the fuse with me blackpoolbouncer I'm making stencils getting spray cans and gona cover my city. when gw pharma said they were bringing out another medication made from cannabis my blood boiled 

5 people like this

Get in @kc stoner paint the town red! 

Swim is going rogue this weekend too. 

Keep your eyes peeled on busy roads in Lancashire. There may be an important public service announcement 

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

pool resources print one generic sticker it'll be more of an impact if people are united across cities.... select one weekend and do it, en masse.

if a label was agreed I'll get some printed and send them in for members providing the Boss is cool.

@panik - the Chinese are incredibly intelligent man, you know that. Even more so for not wanting to show it. It's our cheap arses that make them look bad :yinyang:

Edited by Ital
8 people like this

I've had a few prices. For 5000 stickers it is looking between 600 and 800 quid. Plus getting them to everyone and them paying would be a logistical nightmare with anonymity. 

We can have a template sure I like that and people can print them themselves. 

Paste them like posters. 

All the best everyone. Let's make a noise 

8 people like this

Had some of these made up large 3ft by 4ft and posted a few around some  towns today, also added the Real Gorilla logo so you know weve been,.. @Saddam could you do a quick spell check please buddy lol 

we are out Monday early doing our bit for this Ridiculous blatant hypocrisy  :yep: 

Keep you eyes peeled and let us know if you spot any ...

large.user406701_pic1832692_1521225500.jpeg.jpglarge.user406701_pic1832691_1521225500.jpeg.jpg

20 people like this

3 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

I've had a few prices. For 5000 stickers it is looking between 600 and 800 quid. Plus getting them to everyone and them paying would be a logistical nightmare with anonymity. 

We can have a template sure I like that and people can print them themselves. 

Paste them like posters. 

All the best everyone. Let's make a noise 

You get them much cheaper than that, I buy them for local football club and stick them around and about lol there 2 quid for 20 so 10p each and the guy getting them printed donates the profits to various charity’s so is making profit aswel. There pretty good quality last for months out in the weather before they fade. I’ll try find out where he’s getting them from.

4 people like this

So Kong had day release from the asylum today, and as his registered carer i decided to take him on a day trip to London with posters, banners and boards in tow, we only had one goal in mind and that was to publicise  the blatant hypocrisy of the current government .

We rented a rickshaw for a couple of hours and toured central London waving a banner at all who would take notice , and noticed we got,... you would be surprised the amount of notice a giant Gorilla can get waving a cannabis activist banner above his head  in central London ,..  everyone wanted to meet kong and get pictures so we obliged  .. Plus they ALL agreed that Victoria Atkins is a cunt,.. lol  lol

large.IMG_1298.JPGlarge.IMG_1300.JPGlarge.IMG_1295.JPGlarge.IMG_1226.JPGlarge.IMG_1210.JPGlarge.IMG_1236.JPGlarge.IMG_1244.JPGlarge.IMG_1280.JPGlarge.IMG_1278.JPGlarge.IMG_1268.JPGlarge.IMG_1307.JPG large.IMG_1202.JPGlarge.IMG_1187.JPGlarge.IMG_1208.JPGlarge.IMG_1183.JPG

The day was going so well until we decided to go outside new Scotland yard , but sadly that's when it all turned a bit Bananas....:mellow:

large.IMG_1288.JPG

large.IMG_1248.JPGlarge.IMG_1247.JPG

Well Hopefully they give him a few bananas tonight for tea and are not to hard on him I will find out in the morning how he was treated and drop him off back at the Asylum,...  :yep:   

21 people like this

Good work @panik, thanks...:yep:

5 people like this

7 people like this

Good work panik.. Good stuff maaan... :yep:

Regarding the idea of stencils and spray cans.. I don't think defacing stuff with graffiti is acceptable behaviour, really.. And certainly doesn't give a great impression.. IMO..that is!

Flyers etc are much better than graffiti, I think... 

But hey, there's enough graffiti about so maybe it doesn't really matter.. 

fek knows.. lol

As long as that message is burnt into the mind of as many ppl as possible its all good...

Oooh, talking of burning...here's a random thought that just popped into my stoned nutt.. lol how about branding politicians, like cattle? 

But  That's a different thread altogether, I guess.. lollol

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Your a heart of gold panik :yep:

..even if I rarely interact with the outdoor growers forum, I always have to see what your up too :D

Edited by stickyblack
3 people like this

You should have worn your feet for more pics lol 

But fair fucking play mate, check out billy big balls lol 

4 people like this

Hats off to you sir @panik top man

That is excellent work indeed my friend. 

Bet you had a cracking time! 

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Daze said:

Good work panik.. Good stuff maaan... :yep:

Regarding the idea of stencils and spray cans.. I don't think defacing stuff with graffiti is acceptable behaviour, really.. And certainly doesn't give a great impression.. IMO..that is!

Flyers etc are much better than graffiti, I think... 

But hey, there's enough graffiti about so maybe it doesn't really matter.. 

fek knows.. lol

As long as that message is burnt into the mind of as many ppl as possible its all good...

Oooh, talking of burning...here's a random thought that just popped into my stoned nutt.. lol how about branding politicians, like cattle? 

But  That's a different thread altogether, I guess.. lollol

We have no intention of spray painting anything mate.. 

1 hour ago, stickyblack said:

Your a heart of gold panik :yep:

..even if I rarely interact with the outdoor growers forum, I always have to see what your up too :D

:yep:  never a dull day in world panik mate .. 

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

You should have worn your feet for more pics lol 

But fair fucking play mate, check out billy big balls lol 

Kong put his boots on when he had the first altercation with the police encase we had to do a runner lol 

19 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Hats off to you sir @panik top man

That is excellent work indeed my friend. 

Bet you had a cracking time! 

Was a very interesting day mate very very funny lol 

9 people like this