Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris1977

which tomato?

34 posts in this topic

real seeds co are great ive bought a few times from them 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I just brought some 'shirley' organic cuttings and have put them in my poly prop outside for the moment.

Know nothing of tomatoes strains....but a lot of you rate them..... so Im glad as I brought blind.

Was going to put them straight into a grow bag against the wall....its white so was hoping the reflection will help as well.

Just three at the moment.

Done tomatoes a few times but always seem to get blight in the end...moved a few miles since then so giving it another lash (if my dogs dont eat them first lol

:yep:

Edited by zen-ken

put some  gardeners delight  in compost allmost 3 weeks ago ....  nothing at all has come up ...   a whole packet  and not one  seedling???   how long should they take to  pop please ?

1 person likes this

Usually a week or less. check the compost isnt too cold.

1 person likes this