Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Openairbud

real quick finishers? 8-9 weeks

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Pretty sure ive fucked up my latest attempt, so im considering starting again, but ill need to be chopped dried and in jars in 11 weeks tops. Is this possible? Can anyone suggest some strains please??

Ill post some pics later to confirm my fears :yinyang:

Edited by Openairbud
1 person likes this

On 3/8/2018 at 0:56 PM, Openairbud said:

Pretty sure ive fucked up my latest attempt, so im considering starting again, but ill need to be chopped dried and in jars in 11 weeks tops. Is this possible? Can anyone suggest some strains please??

Ill post some pics later to confirm my fears :yinyang:

Dinafem Blue dream could be done in 9 weeks from pop to cut.  

2 people like this

My mate did some Dinafem Blue Kush which finished between 65 and 75 days from seed.

Im just finishing up a Dinafem White Widow Auto. Started chopping on day 70 currently on day 76 just done 2nd Chop. Last one will be done in a weeks time maybe 2 lol

Atb

JJ

Posted (edited)

K8PP7rm.jpg

I read this post. And basically he says if you want it to finish as early as possible then introduce flowering nutes at pre flower stage (week 4-6). Hope that is of some help mate :yep:

Edited by I’m A Tank
7 people like this

I just finished this autoflower portal Bloodstone in 63 days

large.Bloodstone.JPG

large.IMG_6759sm.jpg

large.IMG_6760sm.jpg

large.IMG_6765sm.jpg

Those buds look beautiful 912! Was that a natural phenotype or did you change the lighting at the end to simulate Autumn?

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, I’m A Tank said:

Those buds look beautiful 912! Was that a natural phenotype or did you change the lighting at the end to simulate Autumn?

There was no light filters or colour filters used. Shots were taken in natural indirect daylight and I used a light balance to make the shots as natural as possible. The plant overview shot was taken in shaded light and I use a flash for that pic, which washes out much of the colour.

**I've grown the Bloodstone 3 times now...first time she was reddish purple, second time she was reddish/purple flecked, and this time she is red! Seen quite a few portal stone dragons come out red as well.

:thisbig:now buying a bloodstone! Which seed bank did you get it from?

I buy them from the Autoflower portal gift shop, but i bought them several years ago and i dont think they are offered anymore...fortunately though the portal has many strains with amazing colour(amber, ruby and stone dragons instantly come to mind) and i have never been disappointed with smells or potency

Hmmmm their inventory changed!!  https://autoflower-portal.net/gift-shop/?orderby=price 

I usually grow white labels  White diesel haze they grow quick seed to weed in 7 weeks 

1 person likes this

Blues/Killer Skunk/ smelly berry if you can get it under a cmh will finish in 7-8 weeks on average 

4 people like this

I just harvested my first auto grow. I needed a quick grow and decided to try sweet seeds killer kush autos. They were meant to be ready just after Christmas. 2weeks ago I harvested. They ended up going 16 weeks. Nice yield and nice bud but I could have grown regs in that time and saved a fortune on electricity. 

I didn't read the small print on autos. I thought all auto flowering times were seed to bud. Seems that's not the case. Some of the flowering times are measured from when the plant starts flowering. Meaning you can add at least 5 weeks onto the flowering time. 

6 people like this

11 hours ago, Shogun said:

I just harvested my first auto grow. I needed a quick grow and decided to try sweet seeds killer kush autos. They were meant to be ready just after Christmas. 2weeks ago I harvested. They ended up going 16 weeks. Nice yield and nice bud but I could have grown regs in that time and saved a fortune on electricity. 

I didn't read the small print on autos. I thought all auto flowering times were seed to bud. Seems that's not the case. Some of the flowering times are measured from when the plant starts flowering. Meaning you can add at least 5 weeks onto the flowering time. 

?? The fine print? I start my autos as day 1 being the first day i see a plant breaking through the soils surface, and i cut when i see 10-20% amber. On the average i chop autos between 70-75 days. I am very surprised to hear that about sweet. Though i have only grown their Cream Mandarin XL(outdoor) and their Mohan Ram auto, both were finished right on que to breeder times. IIRC 75 days to harvest the mohan ram