Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sarahnya

Best Portable Vape

75 posts in this topic
8 minutes ago, Stonedjones said:

I got mine from vaposhop pretty fast delivery as well as them sending me 2 lol you never know you might be as lucky lol

They are not in the UK though I don't think there are any UK distributors for the fury 2

One other question what's the difference between the large and small glass adapter?  Do you smoke directly through this thing or do I need anything else? 

@Sarahnya, you can vape directly out of any mouth piece but the glass ones are meant to be bong adapters or micro bubblers like ital has.

the difference in the xl is the size of the bowl itself, just holds a whisker more.

still loving mine, I can loosely fill it and rip the whole thing in one or pack it a bit tighter and have a session.  

Atb

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, golf.007 said:

@Sarahnya, you can vape directly out of any mouth piece but the glass ones are meant to be bong adapters or micro bubblers like ital has.

the difference in the xl is the size of the bowl itself, just holds a whisker more.

still loving mine, I can loosely fill it and rip the whole thing in one or pack it a bit tighter and have a session.  

Atb

I really want that microbubbler but I don't think they have it in uk

1 person likes this

@Sarahnya I had to get my bubbler direct from healthy rips as they didn’t stock it in vaposhop but it only took a week.

if you haven’t already ordered then I would recommend ordering the glass adaptor then you can buy any bubbler from in the uk or local shop near you and your adapter will fit it.

1 person likes this

The price of the fury seems too good to be true if you look at the price of a standard ariser solo ,150 quid or so .At the moment I've a chest infection. Yesterday I smoked far too much and last night I coughed up pink ,partially blooded phlegm ,yuck . Anyway I still toked a few pinners today but I brought out two vapes I haven't used much .A solo ariser and storm .The storm won't charge ,I guess the battery died sitting idle .The solo isn't very satisfactory and doesn't hold its charge .Although it can be used whilst charging .It's only alright I guess.

I might buy the fury portable vape if it's better than the solo .The attachments look nice .Handy I imagine for the hobby rosin pressers  .If an attachment worked like a good dab on a glass bong though ,that'd be excellent. They're just over £100. 

1 person likes this

@Michael Luchóg the fury is a great portable vape for out and about but I don't think by itself it would of stopped me combusting.

I was similar to yourself getting lots of chest infections and loads of black stuff in my phlegm which I believe wasn't blood but bong crap.  I had a original solo and just got frustrated with it the fury is heaps better imo.

I would suggest a good home unit if you want to give combusting the finger.

atb

2 people like this

12 hours ago, Michael Luchóg said:

The price of the fury seems too good to be true if you look at the price of a standard ariser solo ,150 quid or so .At the moment I've a chest infection. Yesterday I smoked far too much and last night I coughed up pink ,partially blooded phlegm ,yuck . Anyway I still toked a few pinners today but I brought out two vapes I haven't used much .A solo ariser and storm .The storm won't charge ,I guess the battery died sitting idle .The solo isn't very satisfactory and doesn't hold its charge .Although it can be used whilst charging .It's only alright I guess.

I might buy the fury portable vape if it's better than the solo .The attachments look nice .Handy I imagine for the hobby rosin pressers  .If an attachment worked like a good dab on a glass bong though ,that'd be excellent. They're just over £100. 

It's very good for the price, I do wonder about battery life in the long term though as it doesn't last that long to begin with. I tend to have to vape quite a bit due to high resistance (sucks because I hardly ever smoke). 

I do think I want a mighty some day though haha

2 people like this

They have just released The Fierce which is the identical bigger brother of the The Fury, looks perfect for heavy home use.

1 person likes this

34 minutes ago, Ital said:

They have just released The Fierce which is the identical bigger brother of the The Fury, looks perfect for heavy home use.

Omg I wish I had known

@Sarahnya the fierce comes out on 24th September so it only pre orders now ..:oldtoker:

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Arthur Mix said:

@Sarahnya the fierce comes out on 24th September so it only pre orders now ..:oldtoker:

Yeah I just had a gander, I do wish i had known as I've not had the Fury 2 long.  I might sell it and put the money towards the Fierce if it gets good write ups. I like the look of that glass package deal. 

On 4/28/2018 at 0:40 PM, Dave 420 said:

What about the Boundless CFX looks quite good.

Got one, love it.

On 10/09/2018 at 11:54 AM, Buckfacked said:

Got one, love it.

I believe that there’s a couple of cheap mods using pipe gauze that would give the mighty a run for its money have you tried this?

@golf.007 thanks for sharing all your experiences with the Fury 2. I'm very keen on one, but might wait to see how much the Fierce will be, as price is my issue..... you've pretty much convinced me to get one over a Mighty, or any other Stortz and B product.

My last vape was a Herbalaire and I gave it away cos I just didnt get stoned on it, I used the whip and I tried balloons... put me off vaping. Now I'm growing my own, and the quality is much better, perhaps vaping might get me there now? I was smoking OK gear at the time, but it was dealer gear.....

I have to give up smoking ciggies and joints.... I can manage not smoking fags, but I love my joints. Pure and King sized. 

Obviiously the Mighty is the benchmark, so with your Fury, is it easiy to look after and maintain?

When you say session... what are we talking... 5-6 drags? Is it like you spend 20 mins puffing away like you do with a joint? or is it a one puff wonder? 

Are you getting properly  caned on it like you do with a joint.... or is it a different buzz because you're not smoking paper and all the vegitation etc....?

Im a daily heavy pure joint smoker, so I need to be satisfied. If the Fury comes close, would you reckon its worth holding out for the Fierce?

Does it work with hash or scissor hash?

With the glassware, is that just a fiddly plaything, or is it a great bit of kit worth paying the extra for?

It might be worth getting a Fury for use out and about, and a Fierce for home use (and the Missus can use the Fury while Im on the Fierce).

Hope you can give me some answers Bro!

Hello @teehee I hope your well buddy.

I think you may be disappointed with most portables unfortunately, yes they produce nice clouds but they aren't going to give you that joint feeling.

I wasn't satisfied vaping until I started dabbing extract on a home unit. Portables to me bring a little extra as they have great taste but I couldn't just use a portable as my sole thing as they just don't extract quick enough. 

I really love my flowerpot and can not recommend it highly enough. It's all about speed of extraction for me and I can destroy a bowl of flower with the flowerpot quicker than I can with a lighter and drop a dab on at the same time if I so desire.:fart:

after 20+ years smoking joints and bongs on the wake n bake I have been combustion free for nearly 2years and trip balls like I did a decade ago.

vaping has really made me enjoy my cannabis again but from a different angle.

:haveadab: And twax it.

atb

1 person likes this