Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sarahnya

Best Portable Vape

64 posts in this topic

The crafter sold on amazon isn't the same as the fury 2. The fury2 is made from different materials to the knock offs and uses a battery that will not explode in your face which I always find comes in handy.

atb

2 people like this

Just to add, maybe I'm an old head whose impressed too easily but how funky is this.....

large.IMG_3052.JPG.dcb0157c9ff5e01f55b42

5 people like this

49 minutes ago, Ital said:

Just to add, maybe I'm an old head whose impressed too easily but how funky is this.....

That's good, very good 

1 person likes this

Will be keeping an eye on this, smoking half o in joints a week is no good. 

1 person likes this

I was going to invest in a pax 3 until I read this thread and going off recommendations I decided to buy a fury 2 only when it got delivered this morning they have sent me 2 must be my lucky day eh lol

large.20180423_203243.jpg

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Stonedjones said:

I was going to invest in a pax 3 until I read this thread and going off recommendations I decided to buy a fury 2 only when it got delivered this morning they have sent me 2 must be my lucky day eh lol

large.20180423_203243.jpg

Omg lucky git, I can't wait to get one! 

Do let us know what it's like! 

Edited by Sarahnya

On 15/04/2018 at 3:16 PM, Ital said:

Where would i get something like this mate?  Cheers

1 person likes this

@Stonedjones - i bought mine from the actual US site, they got all sorts of gizmos to go with the Fury. I doubt you'd get import duty on it and they're only about £15(?) anyway. 

3 people like this

What about the Boundless CFX looks quite good.

Posted (edited)

On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 2:34 PM, iBMe said:

The Storz Mighty is supposed to be the very best.

Not tried it myself but other members here highly reccomend it (no pun intended lol).

I've never really got into vaping - I'm a joints guy. But I have a Storz Mighty and have to say that its very good. Its very well made (german) and comes with a comprehensive warranty. As far as £200+ vapes go - this is the one to go with. 

I had a volcano a few years back but didn't like the fuss of the balloon and pump and all that jazz. The vapour produced by the Mighty is much thicker and richer than the volcano ever was. 

Storz also do a smaller, more portable option too - the Crafty. I think that's around £160 and is exactly the same as the mighty in every way - but has a smaller (1/2 size) battery than that of the Mighty. 

There are a lot of you tube comparison videos. Check them out. 

Edited by Oceanwisdom
Idiot
1 person likes this

Right gonna order this.  Wheres best place in the UK to get one of these that will include the warranty etc

found the perfect blend, I smoke far to heavy for these little machines to keep up, so I started to use the volcano for dry bud and the boundless for hash, is living the dream

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Sarahnya said:

Right gonna order this.  Wheres best place in the UK to get one of these that will include the warranty etc

Fury 2 that is

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Sarahnya said:

Fury 2 that is

I got mine from vaposhop pretty fast delivery as well as them sending me 2 lol you never know you might be as lucky lol

They are not in the UK though I don't think there are any UK distributors for the fury 2

Edited by Stonedjones
1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Stonedjones said:

I got mine from vaposhop pretty fast delivery as well as them sending me 2 lol you never know you might be as lucky lol

They are not in the UK though I don't think there are any UK distributors for the fury 2

OK cool, I need them to make the same mistake haha.  Brill I'll get it ordered now. 

1 person likes this