Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sarahnya

Best Portable Vape

79 posts in this topic

For people interested in the fury2 who not want to order from USA , vaposhop does them in Europe so no tax...:oldtoker:

3 people like this

On 02/03/2018 at 2:19 PM, Marthur Ix said:

Healthy rips fury prob best portable I have used so far , shits on me mighty , is a convection vape with fast heat times and it rips hard lol ....when me mate here with it the sublimator does not get turned on....:oldtoker:

How is it better than the Mighty?  The few reviews I read still seem to think the Mighty is the best. 

1 person likes this

@sarahyna I say that cos I don't do reviews and have used them ... The fury just works well, smaller bowl so better flavour than mighty ..also it's loads cheaper than the mighty , don't get me wrong I still use the mighty but the fury I prefer ..:oldtoker:. Go in fuckcombustion forum and there good reviews there from people ehonpsid got them not for free review ...

2 people like this

I'm loving my fury and I can use it a lot more conveniently than a mighty.  I don't really see the mighty as a portable as it's just two big it's more of a at home cordless.

I can finish a drink at the bar and give it 3clicks in my pocket and by the time I'm outside it's up to temp and ready to rip. 

5 people like this

3 hours ago, Marthur Ix said:

@sarahyna I say that cos I don't do reviews and have used them ... The fury just works well, smaller bowl so better flavour than mighty ..also it's loads cheaper than the mighty , don't get me wrong I still use the mighty but the fury I prefer ..:oldtoker:. Go in fuckcombustion forum and there good reviews there from people ehonpsid got them not for free review ...

Awesome.  I think this will be my next purchase. Can't believe how cheap it is, it's that cheapness putting me off (I'm a mug). 

Just out of interest have you tried the D Ascent, I'm wondering how much of a difference I'll notice! 

How many sessions can you get from a full charge with the Fury 2?

1 person likes this

@cypher79I would say I can get 7-8 session @ 420. 

Atb

3 people like this

The fact that there's a 1/2 price lifetime guarantee speaks huge volumes about the Fury 2. Really looking forward to receive mine :)

4 people like this

ltal were did you see it 1/2price please ?

1 person likes this

@mollski, ital is talking about the warranty. If after a year your unit starts playing up they will sell their latest model half price.  

Vapes break that's just life, but knowing I can get a brand new one  when it does at half price is excellent.

people don't rate this for concentrate but I'm loving the pad. A pinch of herb with a sprinkling of kief and the pad with a blob of rosin melted in squashed on top. This gives clouds like the ejuice boys get.

atb

4 people like this

1 hour ago, golf.007 said:

@mollski, ital is talking about the warranty. If after a year your unit starts playing up they will sell their latest model half price.  

Vapes break that's just life, but knowing I can get a brand new one  when it does at half price is excellent.

people don't rate this for concentrate but I'm loving the pad. A pinch of herb with a sprinkling of kief and the pad with a blob of rosin melted in squashed on top. This gives clouds like the ejuice boys get.

atb

Wow that's great. Its already cheap so a replacement if it goes is brill! 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hands down the best designed and functional portable I have ever bought .The Fury 2's price, even with £15 tax, is still cheaper than most others.

The little water bubbler gives it another dimension  and am truly impressed that such a small device can delivery such big tasty clouds.

Someone's going to be hard pushed to come up with a better portable than this over the next few years.

:wub:

Edited by Ital
2 people like this

@Ital,nothing prepares you for how small it is, pleased your pleased buddy.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Amazon sell them, the fury 2 under another name.

Not sure about the crater maker though. Just a thought.

Edited by Golden Syrup
no offsite links please.

Definitely getting a Fury 2, can't beat that half price lifetime warranty and I only need a small one for personal use.