Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

So my mission begins, a big thanks to all at Dinafem and a big :notworthy: to Mark, once again pulling out all the stops for us seasonal growers :clapping:

I've suffered a real lot the last few months, after herniated disks in the spine, quacks discovered I have aggressive PsA, never experienced so much pain before :yes: hence my GG selections are for once..My own saviour.

I've chosen Original Amnesia Auto for that personal favourite heavyweight hit and I'm gonna sample OG Kush Auto CBD as my second selection.

Also have a few tins of Critical Jacks and other strains from the Dinafem catalogue that I've collected the past few months.

I'll be germing in clear pint cups, bottoms removed and placed in coloured cups, transplanting made easy for autos. Pics and video to follow on that.

Soil is all native with very little in the way of amendments. Will update on that as I go, just getting started here, well when all this snow retreats lol

Wish you all the best for 2018, may the wind be at your back and the sun upon your face :bong:

9 people like this

Thank you for getting your outdoor adventure up and running and sorry to read about your medical issue :yep:

A good season and some fine outdoor grown medicine I'm sure will lift your spirits and bring some relief whilst keeping you active :bong:

Needless to say I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest mate  :)

Best of luck from all at Dinafem and thank you for entering this year's outdoor fun  :)

Let it begin :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

2 people like this

Your quick off the blocks mate! 

I hope your critical Jack are autos, the photo finished early Nov for me at lat 52!

3 people like this

On 01/03/2018 at 7:21 PM, beezee said:

Your quick off the blocks mate! 

I hope your critical Jack are autos, the photo finished early Nov for me at lat 52!

:g:

Photo pall, good to know though.. Think I'll start them late July, indoors, keep them under 24/7 light for a few weeks then put out late August to trigger early Bloom I reckon :yes:

4 people like this

Should work nicely mate. 

Gl for the season! 

3 people like this

Good luck with the grow mate.

2 people like this

Seeds arrived yesterday, Mucho Grassy :yep:

Getting out this weekend for a little reccy and turn a bit mud. Supply run next week and get some seeds cracked in the coming days, starting photo's soon with pic's etc and Autos next month, planting in waves :yes:

4 people like this

@SlimPikins Great to hear your seeds have landed brother and best wishes for the outdoor grow season it's going to be one really fun year :)

Glad to have you along for the ride mate and needless to say we will be watching with interest  :)

All the best 

Mark..

1 person likes this

Spent the weekend hunting and prepping, found a few plots down at Lat54 and started prep, busy removing Gorse atm to create a plot, felled 2 trees that were blocking evening light so all looks good, well, ground is sand, sand and more sand but got a biddy trolly with X terain wheels for compo so sitting pretty :)

Seeds getting wet :yahoo:

7 people like this

It's all happening now mate, nice work! 

Are you not using your old plots this year? 

4 people like this

On 10/04/2018 at 4:48 PM, beezee said:

It's all happening now mate, nice work! 

Are you not using your old plots this year? 

Nah m8, had to move back upto Lat 55, health issues.. Herniated spinal disks, underlying course they reckon is psoriatic arthritis, personally I think it's fibromyalgia as I'm not getting swelling, just pain all over, tired, yada,yada,, been using algesal cream to rub in and a bho bucket for bed. 

Auto OGKush are in the prop, temps forecast for popping weather so yep :yep: here we go. Need to get myself a nice big diesel battery for diy leccy fence, don't trust these sheep around my plot, specially when they were getting full of magics last autumn, left me one or 2 the fuckers.

6 people like this

Good luck slimbo ;)

Soggy socks was flooded :(  also looked like someone had been investigating, some trail looking shit leading up to it :(

Hope ya back holds out for another season bro ;)  shout me i got some of that nice Bho ;)

3 people like this

On 13/04/2018 at 0:41 PM, SlimPikins said:

Nah m8, had to move back upto Lat 55, health issues.. Herniated spinal disks, underlying course they reckon is psoriatic arthritis, personally I think it's fibromyalgia as I'm not getting swelling, just pain all over, tired, yada,yada,, been using algesal cream to rub in and a bho bucket for bed. 

You must be in some pain my friend!

I do think that our OG kush auto CBD could provide some much needed relief :)

Plot hunting sound promising now we just need a good summer :)

Will keep dropping in over the season my friend and best wishes for the fun ahead :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

1 person likes this

Hope the sun shines bright for ya! I’ll be popping in for a gander :yep:

3 people like this