Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KingTubby1

Dry Ice Kief vs Oil for ingesting

Have been making dry ice kief recently and using it in food as well as vaping. Having been thinking about refining the kief into oil and wondering are there any benefits medicinally to doing this? Does it matter that I'm ingesting plant material along with tricones in the kief?

I'll be removing stuff from the kief to make the pure oil but am I getting rid of good stuff in the kief (terps etc)

Kief is easy to handle and store. Making in to oil seems to create a bunch of handling and storage issues.

Any thoughts?

I've wondered the same thing myself. I've no insight unfortunately but will see what the sifu's have to say.

I did acquire a bit of oil recently and found that it was less effective than eating kief, though I did dose lightly as I wasn't sure of the strength.

I make bhang then freeze it into cubes and have a cube in a cuppa coffee each morning and late afternoon, usually use about 15 grams of bud in mix and that gets me around 200(ish) cubes. I also use my leaf trim to make bhang as well, works for me :oldtoker: Bom Shiva

Awaiting sifu's response....