Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

new technology thread

178 posts in this topic

https://arxiv.org/abs/1809.08632v1

BrainNet: A Multi-Person Brain-to-Brain Interface for Direct Collaboration Between Brains

get yer head round hive mind ..hive ai ..collective thinking ..are you ready to be a controlled worker bee yet ?

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
1 person likes this

On 9/18/2018 at 5:57 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

A person with a brain chip can now pilot a swarm of drones — or even advanced fighter jets, thanks to research funded by the U.S. military’s Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, or @darpa

i remember reading a book called day of the cheetah that had that tech it didnt end up well for the bloke i think it fucked him in the end ?

1 person likes this

I just got the book "1984" on my Kindle Fire. Can't wait. 

Dawn of a new age is here : 

lol 

1 person likes this

1 person likes this

1 person likes this

Great news! Samsung established the direction of mobile phone design in 2019!
On October 18th, Samsung Display invited about 20 customers to hold the "2018 Samsung OLED Forum" at the Shenzhen Marriott Hotel in China. At the meeting, Samsung showed a PPT

Dp3mDkZVAAAZ547.jpg

China plans to launch an artificial moon that's brighter than the real one

Science  5 hours ago
Scientists are hoping to hang the first man-made moon, which is eight times brighter than the real one, above the city of Chengdu by 2020. The satellites could replace streetlamps in urban areas, reducing costs.
Dp1Pxb4VsAAvKu2.jpg

On BBC Breakfast this morn' they had an infrared camera that could spot a mouse in a field a mile away. Awesome but kinda scary too. 

1 person likes this