Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

can anyone answer this ?

40 posts in this topic

Fucking brexit, that's what it is. Defo. :smoke:

5 people like this

im sorry mate i live in wales ....  there has been  talk of a bright hot..... round ....oblect in the sky ...  but as this is wales  its usually raining and freezing cold ...  but i will look out  for this  " sun "  you speak of ......

Edited by vortex
5 people like this

Just now, vince noir rock n roll star said:

thats the one they got planned for the new sun tourist hotspot in cardiff for 2020 ..

Its been prophesied, the great Pharaoh Upshee will rise with Ra when he's had his fill of human blood . You've heard it here ,Ooh ra ,up she rises .

5 people like this

:rofl::rofl:

i was chatting wife me wife about the black dot on the lens today ..and then it hit me why the black dot isnt there ...its the season ..because were in winter the brightness wont be as intense in theory as in summer ..and the previous photos i took of the sun were indeed in august ..honestly just sitting next to the missus sometimes just brings out this poirot like sense in people ..its when she turns round and says in agruff voice ...jusshh one mowah thing as she flicks her cigar .

1 person likes this

3 people like this

On 25/02/2018 at 2:30 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

3147227521_396e16bcfc_z.jpg?zz=1

Record breaking sun spot?

my guess would be adobe photoshop, Matrix or we live in the trueman show:dev:

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, ratdog said:

Record breaking sun spot?

in theory its a crap sensor in the camera not able to deal with the sheer amount of light hitting the lens ..

thats what i was trying to say ..it wasnt there when i took shots recently ..but again i think ive narrowed it down to the brightness at this time of year not being bright enough to mess with the camera sensor .

On 26/02/2018 at 4:18 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

...its the season ..because were in winter the brightness wont be as intense in theory as in summer .

I thought the sun was closer in the winter?  That making it more intense, surely??

your guess is as good as mine @Jibba jabba thats what im trying to find out ..im theorising as to why its not present at the moment (black dot) .

it may be closer but less intensity i just dont know squire .

1 person likes this

Maybe spectrum related, like the angle of the sun in relation to the horizon, the black dot appeared in the photo lower to the horizon, and not in the higher noon type pics, if you get what I mean:headpain:

1 person likes this

Providing everything else is equal - i.e., the temperature of air in the car is the same, the sky is equally clear etc. - the heating of your skin will depend on the height of the Sun above the horizon. In Winter, the Sun doesn't go as high as in Summer, and for any given hour it's lower(assuming northern hemisphere above the tropic of cancer). The reason for the "lower=less energy" relationship is explained here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insolation#Projection_effect

Reference https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/suns-heat-on-earth-in-summer-and-winter.773628/