Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

fidelandche

Vape for sharing

22 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I'm after a new vape, I have had the extreme q before but I felt it didn't work that well. So now using the Storm but for sharing with Mrs fidelandche it's ok, but battery life is poor for the two of us. So looking for a vape which is good for sharing and has either good battery life or a desktop. More thinking of a portable though. Thinking of spending around £150ish

1 person likes this

Hi @fidelandche, what did you not like about the extreme q? The boundless cfx is ment to have great vapor production and falls into your price band.

For sharing the plenty is a great vape, holds nice large amounts to pass around only problem is after the first draw or so the flavour has gone and it tastes of ass.

For anything better your looking at more money.

evo's are starting to pop up second hand which may be worth looking at.

I probably shouldn't give advice on sharing vapes as I'm a lone stoner.

atb :haveadab:on a evo.

Edited by golf.007

I dont think £150 is going to buy anything with a decent battery life, and will not be too good on desktop side of things. Would be better off saving up a bit more, and buying one decent one, than be disappointed 

1 person likes this

I'm still vaping away on a desktop herbalaire and although its old tech it still does the job admirably. You can attach it to glass, use a whip or direct draw, or bags like a volcano, and you can drop it countless times with little to no damage. I paid a little under £130 for mine and its worth every penny.

Alternatively buy a couple of batteries for the Storm. 

1 person likes this

Check out healthy rips fury or the fury two. Only difference between the two is amount of clicks for on and off and stealth mode on the fury two...having used it a few times it punches well above its price point, it mainly convection also ...had session here other day and the mighty and sublimator not get a look in lol ...

I'm a big Vapcap fan atm.

For the money, the entry level M version is hard to beat at £50 (ish) imo 

You could get a couple of different ones and a few bits n bobs to play stoner lego together as they're all modular and interchangable.

It's a butane vape really but I've just received another induction heater, which I heartily recommend for super fast one handed VC heating. If you're a bit handy you can build one yourself on the cheap, or buy one from Pipes on FC, or wait for Dynavap to release theirs later in the year. 

I've got a few so we can have one each and dip in the induction heaters at your own pace.

Vivant alternate,

Variable temp

Variable air

replaceable battery so just buy a spare.

Shop around and you might get one each if you stretch the budget a bit.

Keeps your hands warm in this weather as well.

E2A Battery life isn't brilliant but just keep a fully charged spare with you.

Edited by Pots

Hi golf.007, my reason for not liking the extreme q was not matter what temperature or what strain I used the vape produced was quite thin compared to the reviews I looked at on YouTube and the high took a long time, comparing this to the Storm, the high is better ( still slower than a dube) and the vape produced is slightly better. Also the bags didn't really get much vape in either, I looked at a number of reviews on YouTube and they appeared to get the bags full of vape and no matter what I did I just couldn't get the same effect. I went with the q because of the choice between bags and whip

12 hours ago, Hazeworks said:

I dont think £150 is going to buy anything with a decent battery life, and will not be too good on desktop side of things. Would be better off saving up a bit more, and buying one decent one, than be disappointed 

Hi Hazeworks,

Any recommendations for a bit more cash?

I've also been looking at the Crater 420, it looks like the boundless, but not really sure what that's like.

20 hours ago, fidelandche said:

Hi Hazeworks,

Any recommendations for a bit more cash?

Hi, I went from using a Hotbox desktop vape, which was good, but no temp control. Have an Airzer Air 2 now, has 5 temp settings, mostly use mine on the 4th, the battery is not to bad, i noramly stick on charge about every 6 uses, other wise it takes longer and longer to get hot each time. I must say i do miss having a powered vape, if i went desktop, i would budget myself about £300, but screw paying that lol

I have a couple of vapes 2 hand held ones which are ok at best one i fit on the top of a e cig which was good but it used a lot of coils.

So now i use my herbalaire with the bag, works well and as THC4ETOO said it comes in under £150.The only problem is all the pipes and wires get in a mess.  

Ok, so now thinking we need to spend around £200ish to get a better vape. So in that price range, what is a good choice of vape? 

1 hour ago, fidelandche said:

£200ish to get a better vape.

Arizer Solo 2 comes in at about that from vapefiend, I've got one and it does the job.......:yep:

:oldtoker:

1 person likes this

33 minutes ago, stu914 said:

Arizer Solo 2 comes in at about that from vapefiend, I've got one and it does the job.......:yep:

:oldtoker:

What's the battery life like? Any good for sharing?