Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

buddy13

amnesia

34 posts in this topic
On 2/25/2018 at 4:39 PM, blackpoolbouncer said:

Fingers crossed my stepbro has some success with persuading a potential clone fairy he knows to send a clone my way as I know he knocks out "ammo" haze and stardawg

Amnesia and amnesia haze aren't the same thing...

Just saying cos the op was asking about amnesia...

:yinyang:

2 people like this

;)

gallery_35650_4478_141754.jpg

12 people like this

it goes two ways for me their is a dutty lime hashy one .

their is a sweet one too that i can never describe .

not sure what each one is called but both seem nice with one a tad stronger .

Few pics of the Core cut....

large.AE44A20E-C41A-4882-B057-8648FEED8A0C.jpeglarge.3668D739-2F34-4834-927A-C4D8E6CA8ABE.jpeglarge.8929C7CD-D571-48EB-854C-4BED3D975B47.jpeg

30 people like this

my bad mental demands lots of cannabis on a daily basis, I start my life over everyday but I can still remember amnesia and amnesia lemon were both magic medication. I rarely remember last years grows

1 person likes this

Awesome plant @PureSmkr mucker

Can I ask what yield was like on those grows?  

1 person likes this

@Salty I don’t do those big ones anymore but used to get over 1kg per plant which is a bit bonkers I suppose, but it’s a lot of work in the beginning - and I have lost one to root rot 7 weeks into flower before, which was heartbreaking! Funnily enough it was the Amnesia (obvs not the one pictured). 

1 person likes this

I had a few amnesia crosses and one from a happy brother clone mother that was delicious but the real deal for me ,and as close to amnesia in a coffeeshop was USC amnesia IBL. With seeds you're going to have some variation .These were quite stable and uniform .I kept a cut for two years .She didn't need much feed but wasn't finicky either .gallery_40347_7136_148761.jpg

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I may be wrong but am pretty sure the Core cut isn't Amnesia Haze (despite being called Amnesia Haze by everyone that passes this cut on)  it's actually Super Silver Haze. :) 

Edited by Saddam
3 people like this

It's said Amnesia is  a pheno of ssh..

It's been entered into the cannabis cup as both amnesia and ssh.. Take from that what you will.. lol

3 people like this

The story i heard was the guy who found the pheno (Mr Core? lol ) had mislabled the pot and dished it out to loads of growers thinking it was Amnesia. He later realised it was SSH but the cut had been passed about so much by then, it was too late to rename it as everyone  knew it as Amnesia. :lookaround:   

Isn't this information already in a UK420 thread somewhere? :unsure:  

I think @FARMER G or @madgiz know the full story. :)  

3 people like this

@Saddam - Im not to clued up about the Amnesia i know @madgiz has looked into it....

As far as im aware the core cut also goes by the name moppel cut as i think that`s the guys name/avatar who found it ?? 

Im sure i will be corrected if im wrong in due course :yinyang:

Farmer

2 people like this

well my dyslexic clone fairy has been again 2 are marked ssh/amnesia.......we'll see:cowboy:

2 people like this

@Budz Lightyear I could but as I said she's dyslexic so she would never find you ;)

1 person likes this

Re Core Cut:

Core is the guy responsible for sharing the clone and distributing it widely around Europe because he realised she was such a special lady. When he was gifted the cut from Moppel he was told it was Amnesia Haze and it wasn't until a couple of years later that he found out her true heritage..

Moppel said..

Maybe its time to tell that the Amnesia Core Cut is in fact a SSH cut. When Core first got it (from me), he was told it was named Amnesia. Later i found out that its a SSH cut. although lot of coffeeshops sell it as Amnesia. But for example GH sells it as SSH atm. I have seen it in other shops as Superhaze.

Core said:

hello folks and friends smile.gif
just wanne jump in here.....first off ...i never claimed to be the grower/finder of this cut ....maybe they call it that becoz i am the distributor of it, notthing more.....

i was told this was a amnesia haze cut.....and i did get it from my mate Moppel here....if he says he made a mistake who am i to say it is not so?...although i find it realy strange he kept his mouth shut and is making this public now.
I have here for almost 2 years now i was no aware of this untill i read this thread.
just recently met Moppel and he did't mention it at all?
i have mislead many people Bcoz of this....

Nhow,i'm not gonne dispute this fact.

as for the smoke itself.....its just topshelf....one of the favorits in my garden
She was just too good to keep for myself...thats why i have spread her around,and i will again every time i have the chance!

10 people like this