Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

UkGrower9775

Strawberry Cough

25 posts in this topic
On 06/03/2018 at 6:58 PM, Tete said:

Top smoke in my opinion!

I grew it around 2009/10 in a 11litre pot and in soil.

Dutch passion strawberry cough

gallery_96168_13164_89928.jpg

For an 11ltr pot thats a stunning plant I take my hat off:)

What's the smell really like on this?

I want to do something a bit low odour till I'm more sure of my new fan/ mountain Air set up. And its summer. Is it also a true 9 Weeker? 

1 person likes this

@redbeard

She wasnt very strong smelling to be honest mate.I only ran 1 so there could be a stronger smelling pheno amongst them?

Can't remember exactly buddy but I'd say between 9/11 weeks.

I had a bluemoonshine which I took at 11 weeks and the strawberry cough was down before the moonshine.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Likes been said kushman found it and named it strawberry cough because it smelled of strawberry on the stem rub:wanker:.. I heard its make up is nl#5 haze.:skin_up:

Edited by Dr feelgood
2 people like this

I keep a mother of DP Strawberry Cough.  It was a gifted clone so I don't have much experience with the various phenos but this one is a sativa leaning plant with an extremely fruity smell.  Decent yielding and great day time smoke.

I've smoked it at night time before bed and end up getting totally distracted for an extra hour or so.  I have a plant at 6 weeks flower at the moment, will upload a picture shortly!

ive ran about 5 packs of hazeman strawberry cough but couldnt find anything strawberry like.

I personally don’t rate it unless you want a mild smoke not strawberry in any way twice tried it so I wouldn’t risk a 3rd

1 person likes this

I grew strawberry dogshit  (strawberry cough x ) for a couple of years and it smelled distinctly of strawberry jam in the curing jar. hard nugs, low squat indica looking plant. heafty hitting but very creative.

3 people like this

On 06/03/2018 at 6:58 PM, Tete said:

Top smoke in my opinion!

I grew it around 2009/10 in a 11litre pot and in soil.

Dutch passion strawberry cough

gallery_96168_13164_89928.jpg

How tall did it get 

2 people like this

Thats a beauty plant

2 people like this

Think It was roughly around 3ft buddy.

1 person likes this