Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mad elf

Arizer Extreme Q Err2 code

Hi Vapefiend, My Arizer is showing the code err2 when I fire up. What does it mean, and is it fixable?

Thanks

Mad Elf

here's some info about it mate....

http://boards.cannabis.com/threads/arizer-extreme-q-error.183203/

and here's the solution....

She explained the probable cause of the malfunction (based on my description in the first email) to be the soldering connection between the heating element and the circuit board, and provided directions on how to ship it in for repair or replacement.

2 people like this

@craigfjyp Thanks for that. :haveadab:

Might be time for that long promised upgrade to the evocloud. Still would like to fix the Arizer, its a cracking vape for the price :)

3 people like this

@panik I wish I had the time. I really enjoyed gorilla growing, but this shit has made me healthy, so now I have to frigging work 

1 person likes this

@mad elf I reckon you should treat yourself to the Evo upgrade dude, it’s on a different level to the EQ, since I upgraded I gave my EQ to a mate to use.

I don’t know if you know but you can use the Evo with a whip, the flavour is on another level.

3 people like this

@mad elftake a look at the newvape flowerpot imo the best vape out there at present, It can vape a big fat bowl quicker then I could smoke one.  Don't get me wrong the evo is great and holds a place in my heart but the flowerpot is on another level for flower and you also have the option of dropping a dab on top while vaping your bowl of flower.

atb

:haveadab:

2 people like this